Jet

"This is going to take forever." Sokka groaned, throwing his boomerang to cut the traps loose.

We found Momo along with a few more animals in cages.

After observing the traps, I had a pretty good guess who's cages they were.

"These are fire nation traps." Sokka read my mind. "You can tell from the metal work. We'd better pack up camp, and keep moving."

I groaned, kicking the dirt.

It's tiring going from one place to another all the time, then again, Appa's not complaining so why should I.

Once we made it back to camp, we made haste. Quickly packing up our stuff.

It was my turn to drive Appa, so I was tying up the rope to his horns when Sokka interrupted.

"Uh uh! No flying this time."

Dummy say what?

I looked back in exasperation.

"What? Why wouldn't we fly?" Aang asked as Sokka took the bag out of his hand.

"Think about it. Somehow Zuko and the fire nation keep finding us. It's because they spot Appa, he's just too noticable." Sokka explained.

I jumped off of Appa, landing next to Katara.

"Appa's not noticeable." She reasoned.

"He's a gigantic fluffy monster with an arrow on his head!" He threw his hands in the air.

"That's just your nice way of calling him fat." I turned to said fluffy monster.

"Don't worry Appa, your so cute." I mumbled, hugging his head, as he roared softly.

"Sokka's just jealous because he doesn't have an arrow." Aang spoke to Appa.

"I know you all want to fly, but my instincts tell me we should play it safe and walk." Sokka sympathized.

"Who made you the boss?" Katara placed her hands on her hips.

That's what I'm asking.

"I'm not the boss, I'm the leader." He pointed to his chest.

I scoffed, "Is there really a difference?"

"Yes, yes there is."

Katara laughed, "Your the leader?" She asked astonished, "Your voice still cracks."

"I'm the oldest and I'm a warrior." His voice cracking in the beginning. "So I'm the leader." He said, voice getting gradually deeper as he went on.

"Aang would be a better leader than you."

"Are you kidding? He's just a goofy kid." Sokka pointed at Aang, who currently hung upside down off of one of Appa's horns.

"He's right." Aang commented, and I smiled, flicking him on his forehead.

"Then Alura." Katara insisted.

"Alura's like 10, what are you talking about?"

I scoffed, "Excuse me, I'm 13. Do I look 10?" I gestured to my body.

"No," he rolled his eyes, "but regardless, she can't be leader."

I didn't like the sound of that.

Apparently neither did Katara as she crossed her arms. "Why? Is it because she's a girl?"

Sokka stammered, "no it's not- I just."

"Ooohhh Sokka's being.." Aang trailed, still hanging upside down on Appa's horn.

"Sexist." Katara filled in for him.