Imprisoned

This chapter will be a bit different because I don't really like the episode where they go to omashu. So I decided I could use it to provide more information on the MC.

The chapters POV will vary between 1st person and 3rd because sometimes it's easier to write 3rd but more necessary other times to use 1st.

Also I'll be changing some things just as a heads up.

-Author chan

--------------------------------------------------

"Can I touch it? I wanna touch it." Sokka said as I finished the story of my unique tattoos.

I swat his hand away from my head while keeping my eyes on the fire.

"No, touch Aang's."

Aang smiles and points to his arrow.

Sokka slouches, "Eh, that's old news."

Aang's smile drops.

"He doesn't mean it Aang." Katara assures him, "It's just Alura's are so different."

"Yeah that's because it's only been done twice, EVER!" Aang mentions proudly.

Sokka sits back up. "Exactly why it's so cool."

I threw more wood in the fire. We decided to stop and sleep somewhere tonight so we could wake up earlier tomorrow.

To waste time I decided to answer Sokka's question about my tattoos.

"They're just arrows Sokka, every Airbender got them eventually."

I look up at Katara and scoff.

"Just tattoos? Their tattoos unique to our culture that symbolize the mastery we have of the Airbending arts." I tell her matter-of-factly.

"Tattoos that also took forever to get." Aang groaned as he threw himself on Appa.

"Exactly." I point to Aang, "Might I add the fact that Airbending was confirmed the hardest element to master. Says a lot doesn't it?"

Katara pulled her sleeping bag out of her bag.

"I understand that, and I think their neat I won't lie." I smirk proudly.

"There's a but coming, watch." Sokka whispered to me before going back to sharpening his boomerang.

"But wasn't it unnecessary to get them done differently?"

I heard Sokka whisper a "Told ya." And I have to say he really knows his sister.

I poke the fire with a wooden stick Sokka gave to me earlier.

"Let me ask you something Katara," I start.

"Oh here we go." Katara snickered.

"No no, real talk. Would you like to be bald?"

Katara's head snapped to my direction.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"And why would I want to be bald?" She scoffed.

"I don't know, maybe because that's how it's done. Besides," I gesture to the fire. "We got some fire I'm sure we could make it work."

Aang slid off of Appa, "Ok you guys let's not, this will be hard enough without infighting."

Katara crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at me.

"No, I want to see what Alura's getting at."

I raised my hands in defense, dropping my stick.

"Look all I'm saying is if I got the normal tattoos I'd be half bald, I didn't want that. When sister Flora offered a different way, I took it without hesitation."