𝐋𝐗. ALWAYS ACCOUNTABLE

Start from the beginning

       "Daryl...come on. We gotta go find Sasha, Abraham, Jordyn, Kenny, and my dad." She said, sitting up.

      When she heard no response from him, she looked down at him and saw he had passed out, "Daryl, come on, get up. You gotta tell me what to do.".

      She shook his shoulders, trying to get him to wake up when she felt something grab her ankle.

     She looked behind her, seeing a walker has grabbed onto her as it tried to sink it's teeth into the flesh of her leg, "Shit!".

     She kicked it in the head, pulling away from it before she kicked its head in with her sneaker, "Fuck...".

      Gasping for air, she fell down beside Daryl as she stared up at the sky, "This has been one shitty day...".

———

TAYLOR RESTED FOR A FEW
minutes before getting up.

Daryl still hadn't woken up yet...

She got up, walking over to his motorcycle to grab her crossbow, but it wasn't there.

"Fuck...must've fallen off in the chase..." She cursed, instead grabbing Daryl's.

She heard a branch snap, looking around before covering Daryl's bike with shrubbery before walking over to him and grabbing his hand, "C'mon, Daryl. You can fucking lean on me if you have to while we walk; we gotta go.".

She heard the click of a gun and then a man's voice as she froze, "Don't move.".

Before she could respond, something had hit her over her head and she blacked out.

———

DARYL

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY, AND
Daryl had finally woken up and was fully conscious.

Looking down at his hands, he saw he was tied up, "The hell am I tied up for. Last thing I remember I was in the woods wit' Taylor...".

      Looking around, he tried to find Taylor, but all he saw was a man in front of him.

     "Get up." The man ordered, but Daryl didn't listen.

      "Hey, get up." The man repeated, but Daryl still didn't move.

      The man cocked a handgun and pointed it at Daryl.

      He recognized the handgun, it was Taylor's.

     "Where's the girl?" He grumbled.

     "Safe as long as you listen. We're moving. You don't say shit and I don't kill you." The man said.

     "I ain't who you think. Me an' the girl are jus' tryin' ta' survive." Daryl replied.

      "Yeah, that's bullshit. You took Chris's daughter; he's been looking for her." The man spat.

      "For the last time, Daryl didn't take me! He's been protecting me!" Taylor said, rushing over.