Ch 11. Memory Her POV

Heyyy guys thanks for reading, commenting and voting!

Here is the next chapter in her POV, will trying to figure out why she couldn't wake up and trying to see if she was not imagining she had heard Ian, one of her best memories comes to life. Just as she is getting into the story, her mother was telling she hears them again. what will she do?

Edited by Shirindee

Thanks Hun :)

Enjoy please let me know what you think. Again hope you all don't get confused with all the POV's

-Just a Dreamer <3

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 11 Jace’s POV

Memory 

Ian?

Had I just heard Ian?

I looked around the Jade green forest searching for one of them.

“Ian?” I yelled.

“Josh?” 

“Eri?”

Nothing.

Something in here is not right. I dropped to the floor like I always do when I am frustrated and crossed my legs, my elbows at my knees and my face supported by my hands.

I sighed and closed my eyes for a minute, I could hear the birds twittering from somewhere above the trees. The small animals, crawling between the leaves and footsteps not so far away from where I was seating. 

Wait, what?

Footsteps?

I careful got to my feet and followed the sound of the tiny but still footsteps closed by, I passed a few looking weird trees, but as I got closer to the person the trees sort of began to lose their leaves. The spring slowly started turning into fall, what was Jade green a few seconds ago was now Light brown.

I looked around nothing but the season had changed, I was still there and so was that little girl? She was a few feet away, hiding behind a tree, or should I say she was passing by a huge tree. Her tiny frame compared to the tree was huge. She looked angry and I could have sworn she was yelling at somebody.

“Hello? Can you hear me?” 

There was no use, I knew she couldn’t possibly hear me and as I had before, I made my way closer to her. This time not actually taking my time in trying to hide from her, she couldn’t hear me.

I went around the tree to meet her at the other side; indeed she was angry, I was angry.

Her eyebrows were drawn together to the middle of her forehead, her lips were in a little frown and she was staring at someone with eyes full of anger. 

“And yet you are getting angry we didn’t tell you sooner,” he laughed. 

She just stared at him harder, his laugh was familiar and if she was younger than  me, then he would be the person I think he is. I followed her gaze and just as sure as I was, there he was seating next to a younger Josh and my beautiful mother. 

Her green eyes were soft, I always regretted not getting them but I guess that was what made me even more special, I was a lot like my father in a way.

“You had to discover it yourself sweetie,” she said smiling at me.

“Just like we all had to Jace,” smiled Josh.