Ch. 14 Ian No More

Sorry i took so long, school and work sometimes just don't want to corporate lol

Here it is the beginning of the twist and maybe the end?

Hope you all forgive me for taking so long.

Enjoy don't forget to comment and Vote! I would much appreciate it :)

Thank you to my amazing Editor Shirindee and this goes for all my loyal Fans!

Well enough of the blah blah, enjoy!

( BTW that's Caleb ---> )

___________________________________________

Ch. 14

Ian No More

Ian’s Point of View

I tried not to break another tree as I stand outside trying to control myself. The vivid memory of Josh sinking his teeth into her throat made my head go wild, I could feel my fangs coming out and that was never a good sign. I wanted to break something, I wanted to break him, kill him. Though my conscious side knew why he was doing it, my monster side just wanted to kill him. The sight of her blood pouring out of her skin made me react in a way I would when I would hunt, the memory of long lost lives came to me and my fangs came out. Her blood was so red and delicious smelling yet I didn’t want to drink it, I wanted to tear him apart for hurting her. Her heart was barely hearable and as he sank his teeth, her heart began to weaken. I could feel my knees giving out on me as I heard the snap of his jaw. Everyone else just flinched, I, however almost attacked him. My eye sight became extremely sharp and I knew they were no longer the normal soft shade of green I had inherited from my mother; they were now my father’s eyes. My heart rate slowed down, each beat became weaker and weaker ‘till it no longer pumped blood. It had stopped and I was dead, I was the living dead, I had gone into my hunting mode just like a normal vampire and I only saw him. My mouth became watery and my fangs were out, long and sharp ready to attack.

I thought for a second of actually attacking him but then I saw her, her unconscious body. The way she looked devastated me and I knew I had to control myself. If I had left like I had planned in the first place, she would still be ok and I would’ve of never felt this way about her. If only I would have never looked into her eyes, those beautiful black eyes, I looked at her and they wouldn’t look back. Her eyelids covered them and if I didn’t allowed Josh to finish the process they would never open again.

It only had been a few weeks since I had first caught her scent and only a few days since I had seen her for the very first time and I felt like she had always being meant for me, for her to change me forever.

I ran out leaving her behind, now all we could do was wait for her to react to the venom. I know she can do it, she heard me, and she talked to me.

I began to take deep breaths trying to make everything seem ok but it wasn’t.  I heard someone from behind and I shifted my body to the side so he wouldn’t look at my face. My fangs were still out and my eyes were still pitched black. His scent was strong and I recognized him at once, it was Eri. He already didn’t like me and if he sees my face like this, I would out to get to him. He didn’t bother to look at me; he walked past me, a few inches into the forest and stayed there quiet looking forward, his eyes far and distant, not moving.

I ignored him as well, I could feel my fangs coming back to normal, my heart began to beat again and my eyes too began to lose focus, I had good vision but as a vampire I could see even better. I tried to listen inside the house but nothing had changed, Jace’s mother was sitting in a couch to the far left corner, I could hear her unsteady breathing, where Eri had arranged all the furniture.  Josh was looking outside the window but he was not looking at me, he was focused on Eri, his heart was coming slowly back to his normal rate.