Ch. 8 Am I dead?

Hey guys, 

Hope you all like this chapter :)

By the way i posted a new story title: My Little Angel

It's a little different but i am sure you all will like it :)

Please check it out and let me know what you think. Please i really like that story and it only haves a few reads :/

At least 2 votes and 1 comment please :)

Thank you for all your support Lots of Love XXXxxOOOo

-Just a Dreamer ;)

___________________________________________________________

Jace's POV

 Chapter 8

Am I dead?

He stared at me for a moment, those big black eyes were some how familiar. His stare was soft and sweet; he then turned around and ran into the woods leaving a trail of dust and little girl behind.

She watched with curiosity as the dust disappeared and followed the wolf into the woods. I didn't understand where the girl had come from, but I was a little worried that she had gone after a wolf. I hesitated for a moment and the followed her as well; I stayed just far enough so she wouldn't notice me. She walked pass a big tree and I hid behind it. She stopped and looked around, searching for the wolf, a smile spread across her face as she heard the wolf approaching her. A big black wolf stepped out from behind some trees and stared at the little girl, he pointed his nose in the air and sniffed a few times. He then began to run towards her, I flinched as I saw the little girl just standing there not scared or moving. It was then when it hit me and I realized why all this was familiar.

The little girl was me! And the wolf was Josh!

Am I dead? 

I can't be dead!

The wolf finally reached her; she jumped as if she was going to attack and exploded in mid air landing in top of him. She had become a small brown wolf; a second wolf emerged from the trees. 

Eri!  

He stared at them and sprints to join them. They all fought and roll around in the ground for a few minutes.

They looked like they were having fun, just like 3 puppies would be in the park.

After a few minutes of playing the oldest wolf got up and ran deeper into the woods followed by the two other wolves.

I was shocked to realized where all this had happen and why it was special.

It was my very first run as a wolf. It was also the first time we all were together as wolves.

We all were having so much fun that day that we didn't noticed the whole "reading each other thoughts" thing till later in the after noon of that same day.

I walked for a few moments as I tried to remember why all this was happening.

I can't be dead?

Why would I be dead?

How had I died?

I dropped to the ground and closed my eyes; I tried to remember where I was before all this happened.

Is this an epiphany? 

Ugh! If I am not dead then why am I having flashbacks?

You only haves those when you are dying right?

The whole "Your whole life flashes before your eyes" thing?

I rolled down in the ground until I was in my back looking up at the top of the trees. I sighed and closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Jace..." a soft voice whispered my name in my ear.

My eyes flashed opened, I sat up quickly looking around. Someone had just whispered my name.

My eyes searched for someone, but I was alone in the woods. 

I lay back down and tried to relax once more, I wanted to see if the voice would come again.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Jace..." the velvet voice whispered my name again but I didn't react like I had before.

"Jace..." 

I opened my eyes carefully, "Ian." I whispered back.

______________________________________________________

At least 2 votes and 1 comment

Thank you guys :)