♥️113. I will chop those hands off♥️

Start from the beginning

"My mother's grimoire, from which I took these spells. You see, Elijah is offering you a mere peek at these pages, but I will grant it to you as a gift. If you pledge your loyalty to me, beginning with the creation of those rings."

Genevieve shakes her head incredulously. "This has been your plan all along! You want to build a werewolf army, and you're using me to do it!" She gets up as she shouts.

I keep my hands placed on her shoulders and pushes her back down so Klaus could win her over. "I'm not the enemy. Nor the wolves. Your abusive coven expects you to sacrifice yourself for the last of the Harvest girls." He cups her face in his hands. "Do this one favor for me, and you need never fear anyone ever again."

"Niklaus I will chop those hands off." I snarl at the hybrid and he looks up at me.

"And I could do the same to you after you held that wolf hands!" He snaps back and I roll my eyes.

"That was obviously friendly hand hold." I grab Genevieve and the spell and shoves it in her hands. "Listen to me and listen to me good, Lois Griffin. You are going to do this rings and if you do you get his mothers grimoire and his protection and hell, maybe even I could start to be nicer to you."

"But?"

"But if you don't, I'll just tell the harvest girls that the reason that you're missing is because I sent you right back from the grave you crawled out of off." She looks at me and glares before leaving out the room. "I think I handled that nicely."

"Maybe you could've been a bit nicer, love." Nik says as he downs my drink.

"She's lucky to still be breathing, that's the nicest I'll ever get." I walk over to him and try to take my alcohol cup back but he holds it high in the air. "Come on, you know that I'm short."

"Guess you're going to have to jump." He smirks down at me and I smirk back.

"Niklaus." I say in a dangerously low voice.

"Maddison." He says back the same way as he steps closer to me.

"What are we? Twelve?"

"One of us are." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Shouldn't we be focusing on the missing werewolves?"

"Wait what?" He asked and I quickly jump up to grab my cup while his guard was down. "Sneaky little love."

"Yea, I get that a lot." I place the cup down. "Now come on let's go and find Marcel. After last night I know for a fact that he had something to do with the disappearing wolves. Now, James told me that they found Jackson's car abandoned in the middle of no where."

"Well then, if this is Marcel." He starts to walk away and I follow him. "How about we go to get a little leverage." He smirks and I start to worry a bit as we leave the compound. When I say let's go after Marcel I didn't mean this, although this is kinda smart if we want to get answers.

I just hope that nobody dies in the process, because every time someone does die, that just starts a whole new war and I definitely don't need that right now, especially with Hayley so close to term.

~Time Skip~

Klaus and I are scaling the rooftops of various buildings in the French Quarter when Elijah calls me. Incoming Call: My Noble Headache 🤕 📖 "Uh oh." I mumbled and Klaus smirks. I reluctantly answer the phone. "Hello, Elijah, what is it that you need?"

"It appears our wolves have gone astray, Maddison.

Hayley then cuts in. "They should have been back hours ago."