♥️ 86. What have I done♥️

"Well, I'm sure you'll have your chance love." He turns to Davina as do I. "Hello, love." He then looks up at Timothy. "Silence is golden, Timothy." The boy then stops playing his music and I roll my eyes. "Thank you."

"Davina?" Tim asked very confused.

"You got me here. Now let him down." Davina says as she face the hybrid.

"Well, first, we have to have a little chat about you returning to the fold."

I turn to Klaus and glare at him. "What did I say, Nik? I got this." I turn back to Davina. "Hey.....um, I know that you have absolutely no reason to listen to anything I have to say, but I want you to hear me out. Don't worry about Klaus, or Marcel, don't even worry about Elijah....you know what just so you know I that don't want to hurt you." I walk over to Timothy. "It's okay, Timothy. You can come down. No one is gonna hurt you."

"Maddison..." Nik mumbled but I raise up my hand, letting him know to shut up.

"He told me I couldn't climb down off this beam." Tim cried out, scared for his life.

"Then don't climb, dummie! Am I the only smart one in the room? Jump." Tim jumps down and I catch him before gently setting him onto the floor. "Just stay here ." He nods and I walk over to Davina, Nik was giving me the deadliest glare ever but I didn't care. "See, I saved your friend. Which goes to tell you that if I wanted him dead, he'll be dead.

"Why are you being so nice to me? What is it that you want?" She asked confused by my actions.

"I know what it's like to be seen and not heard. I know that you probably feel used right now and I understand that. Davina what you need is a mom or a sister figure in your life and I want to be that for you. I want to hold your hand and tell you all about boys and mean girls. Marcel can't reach you things about a female only a female can. I know that you probably feel trapped and no one wants to set you free but Davina if I never told you about Agnes you'll still be trapped in that room scared for your life." I walk closer to the witch. "I set you free, and I give you my word. That no one in this room will ever use you or harm you in anyway ever again. As long as you breathe this air Davina I'll protect you and keep you safe for the rest of your life."

The room went quiet, I didn't know it at the time but a tear was falling down my cheek. I stared into her beautiful eyes because I meant every word. She's a sixteen year old girl who's had her life ruined by men and witches. No one should live a life scared for eternity, because once upon a time that was me.

She bust out into tears and begin to fall to the ground and I quickly catch her into my arms. I rubbed her back as she cried on my shoulders. "You don't understand how badly I needed to hear that from and girls pov." She cried out and I chuckle.

"Everything will be okay Davina." We both stand from
the ground and she looks at me as I dry her eyes.

"Well, I hate to ruin such a lovely moment but how about getting her to return back to her nest." Nik said and I roll my eyes at him.

"She's doesn't have to do anything Nik, she's not your daughter neither your responsibility." I snapped and he glares at me more.

"Hey, D Talk to me. Hey, I can make it right." Marcel added and she turns to face him.

"How, by threatening my friend?" She snapped.

"Actually, that was my idea. Apologies. I've been known to go too far to make a point, But I do always get results." Nik added and I shove his shoulder to try and get him to shut up.

"You pretend to be so confident, but I know the truth. You're afraid everyone can see what you really are-- an animal." She casts a pain infliction spell that brings him to his knees, and he groans in pain. "A beast. Why don't you show us your real face?" She magically forces Klaus to partially transform into a werewolf before telekinetically snapping his neck. "That's enough of you."