🤍 33. Damn it Maddison pick a side🤍

I was in a really good slumber when I was awoken by a knock, that echoed through the house. I groaned as I pulled a pillow over my head. The knock continued and I through a nearby vase at the door. "NO ONES HOME GO AWAY!"

Elena then walks through the door and I groan and roll my eyes. "Why are you still here?"

"Why are you? Damon's gone and we already know that Stefan is somewhere hiding." I flop back down on the couch and turn over. "Can you leave now?"

"I need you to call Klaus, I want to make him a deal." I lean up in the chair and smirk at the doppelgänger. "I want to make you both a deal."

I raise an eyebrow and pick up my phone. "What do you have that I could possibly want?"

"Just get him here." She snarled as she place her bag on the couch and have a seat.

"Fine, but if you demand me to do things again, you will meet an end so cruel...." I step closer to her face. "The devil will weep." I smile innocently at the doppelbitch and begin to call Niklaus, after a few minutes he answer.

"There my girl, where are you?"

"The Salvatore house, I was having a nice nap when a certain blood bag with legs walked through the door wanting to make us a deal." I could hear Nik, chuckle on the other end of the phone.

"Well, isn't that a funny coincidence."  Someone then knocks on the door and Elena and I turn to see who it is.

Elena walks over to the door and opens it; Klaus is standing outside. "Thank you for coming." Elena tells the hybrid as he walks inside. I smile and hang up the phone.

"I heard you wanted to make a deal?" He looks over at me and I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kiss him deeply.

Elena clears her throat and I roll my eyes as I break from our kiss and look over at her. "Can you both follow me?" Klaus and I share a look as we follow the doppelgänger into the cellar.

Elena opens the cell door and when Klaus and I walk in, we see Rebekah lying on the ground, daggered. "You bitch." My vampire face comes out as I rush over to Elena and grabs her neck pinning her to the wall. "How pathetic of you to stab her in the back, literally."

Klaus grabs me by the waist and pulls me off of her, Elena falls to the floor holding her neck. "Please love, calm down." He continues to hold me as he looks down at his sister. "My poor sister. I can't turn my back on her for a moment."

"You have Rebekah. A deal is a deal." Elena pulls her self of the floor moving away from me.

"The life of my sister in exchange for your brother? Yeah I'd say that's a bargain. Consider him spared." Klaus strokes my hair trying to calm me down. How could they do this to her, she trusted them and they put her down for their own selfish needs. How could I be so stupid, she's been down here all along and I still had no idea. 

"You should know I was the one that daggered her. When she wakes she'll come after me." She then looks at me. "Both of them."

"I can control Rebekah." He then looks at me as well, as I give Elena one of the most deadliest glare of all time. "I can try my best with my little love here. But I still need your help finding Stefan."

"I told you I don't know where he is." Elena says as she watches me closely. I release my self from Nik and walk over to Rebekah.

"My poor bestie." I remove the dagger and turn
her over. "Don't worry I'm here now." I stroke her hair and smile. "You look hot by the way, you would have totally killed it at homecoming." I mumble to my dead but alive best friend.