🤍6. I'm not afraid of the Original🤍

{Edited 3/31/22}

Before I headed off to that stupid dinner I needed to stop and see my sister. I have to tell her that our plan is in motion and that real soon we can leave before Klaus even gets here.

I walk in the tomb whistling, and doing a little dance. In my head I'm listening to music, even though there's none really playing. "You're in a good mood." Kitty says as she walks towards the entrance. "You skipped this morning, had me nervous."

"Sorry I'm late your majesty." I fake smile and take a bow. "Elijah just keeps popping up, but the plan is in motion and Damon will handle him tonight." I throw her two blood bags.

"Good, I'll come get you soon as it's done." She picks up a bag and sits against the wall. "Why are you wearing my shoes, my dress, and my damn jacket Maddison."

"Because your stuck in here and can't do anything about it, also Damon is having this stupid dinner just to get closer to Elijah."

"That's a stupi-" Before we could finish we hear someone coming down the stairs. We both share a scared look and I hide in the shadows.

"Well, how do you look, I don't know, not dead." Damon snarls and I let out a breath I didn't even know I had. I then walk out of the shadows.

"Come on Dames, you really think I'll let my sister starve to death." I smirk at the Salvatore and he glares at me. "We obviously know why I'm here, but why are you?"

"I've come bearing gifts. I didn't have time to properly shop, but I did get a couple of things. Hmm?" He hangs some clothes on the iron grating for her.

"What is it you want, Damon?" My sister ask as she looks up at him.

"Guess who's back in town? Your old friend, John Gilbert." She looks at me then back at him.

"Really. Why?"

"Says he loves his daughter, wants to protect her from Elijah and big, bad Klaus."

"Touching." My sister pulls herself up from the ground.

"Yeah, right. He told me this old wives tale about how to kill an Original."

"I already tried to warn him on what will happen." I lied and stared at my sister.

"You want to know if it's true. If it was, I wouldn't tell you." Katherine goes over to the clothes Damon has hung up and grabs a jacket off the hanger.

"Now, why not? I mean, you want Elijah and Klaus dead as much as I do."

"Klaus, yes. Elijah, no. He's compelled me to stay in here. If he dies, I'm stuck forever."

"I already told him that, he won't listen to me and if he goes through with this I'll kill him and everyone in that house." I smile Innocently at him.

"Forget it, Damon. Killing Elijah would be a suicide mission. You can't do it. My sister needs me." Katherine says as she starts putting on the clothes.

"Even with a dagger and a little white oak ash?" She turns and looks at him with an expression of surprise.

"You didn't tell me he had it!" She yelled and I look guilty.

"I thought I could handle it." She glares at me then looks at Damon.

"No. Damon, if you kill Elijah, then I'm stuck in here forever." She says nervously.