🤍 32. It involves someone getting hurt🤍

When I woke up the next day Klaus wasn't there, yet the house was surprisingly empty. I'm guessing no one wants to be around me due to what happened homecoming night. Honestly I don't care, because last night got me feeling absolutely incredible. As I got out of bed I danced around the room and quickly took a shower. I got dressed {Outfit Above.} Took some herbs, did my hair and left the house to enjoy my last day in Mystic Falls....well after I find Rebekah.

I walked into the grill and I see Damon and Elena. He's playing darts while she sits nearby, so I decided to go and have a chat with them.

"Hmm- what is my most attractive look?" I hear Damon say as he moves closer towards Elena.

"Ah, ah- I'm not saying you have any attractive looks. I'm saying this is my least favorite one..." She say as she place her hand on his chest.

"Noted. See if I can make any improvements." I cringed at the sight of them.

"Get a room." I groaned as I go and have seat. "You guys still hate me?"

"Yes." Damon say as and he sends me a fake smile.

"No." Elena says as she smacks Damon arm.

"I'm sorry Damon but, you wouldn't understand why we did what we did." I flagged down on of the waiters and orders me a strawberry lemonade with a tad bit of vodka.

"Please do explain." Damon says as he throws a dart and makes a bulls eyes. He then walks towards me and gets in my face. "Explain to me how the girl I trusted the most stood me up."

"If Klaus went down, then you would've died as well. I couldn't chance that Damon and neither could your brother." I go to leave but I stop and face him. "He chose you over his own selfish needs of killing Klaus, he chose you, his older brother. You should proud of that." The waiter comes with my drink and I take and go to leave. Damon then grabs me once again and a looks down at me, licking his lip.

"Well, don't mind me." I heard my favorite accent say a tad bit jealous.

"Klaus." Elena and I say simultaneously. I turn towards him and he glaring at me.

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon says towards the hybrid and I go to have a seat.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate." He smiles and looks at me. "And my girl of course."

Tony then walks up behind Klaus and we high
five each other. "Hey Tony."

"What's up Maddison? I hope you up for another round of beer pong." I stick my finger at the hybrid minion and he laughs.

"Get a round in, would you Tony?" Klaus smiles, seeing that Elena is shocked. He then looks at me. "You're glowing."

"Well, you should know why." I wink at him and he smirks at me.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon says as he moves away from me and I sit there swinging my feet, and sipping on my drink. I should probably stop drinking.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." Klaus says towards the two and I give them all of my attention, I know Elena did something to her and I want to find out.

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find." I smack Damon's arm as I glare at him.

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town. Think I might fancy a home here. Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you. The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word." Klaus then looks at me. "I would love it if you would come and live with me?"