♥️ 67. Honey I'm home♥️

As I pull up in the driveway of the Mikaelson mansion I see a lot of bodies piled up and their on fire. I get out my car and walk through the doors of the house. I was so utterly pissed with Katherine. I can't believe I actually gave her the cure and Elena helped me with it. I guess the Gilbert isn't bad after all. "Honey I'm home." I guess I'll be spending the rest of my life right here in New Orleans.

"BESTIE YOUR BACK!!" Rebekah shouts and I giggle as she comes to hug me tight. "Sorry my missed your graduation."

"Trust me, it wasn't all that and a bag of chips." I walk farther in the room and I look over towards Nik. He's leaning against the doorframe by the study. "I'm glad that you came through."

"You needed me, see how I'm always there when you need me. It didn't matter who knew about us I still showed." He smirks at me and I roll my eyes. "So please tell me Maddison, why does it matter to you if Marcel knows about us are not?"

"Because Nik, Rebekah's Ex likes me. He's basically like a son to you. What did you even tell him when he asked about me?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"That you were dangerous and off limits." I scoff and roll my eyes once again. "Maddison, if  I tell him
that you're mines, then what if he use you against me!!"

"Nik, why can't you just trust me?"

"I do trust you, love. I just don't trust others around you."

"For god sakes Nik, I am not some fragile, glass toy. You have to trust me, how many times do I have to tell you that we are in this together!! You know, last night my sister told me that she's the reason you even came to New Orleans, so you know what I did. I took that cure and shoved it down her throat." The room went quiet, Nik and I always argue it's nothing new. I also feel like I dumped him for a very stupid reason.

I feel like maybe I should just stop trying to find excuses to hate him. I mean we're kinda stuck together now because of this baby. I need to start focusing on my child's future. I have no idea what's going on through my head...I hope I wasn't having twins.

"You had the cure in your possession and you gave it to your bloody sister!? Rebekah shouts and I give my self a face palm.

"She tried to rip out my heart."

"Oh." She rubs my back and I playfully roll my eyes.

"I see you guys were having fun this fine morning." I look out the window and pout. "I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire!" I turn back towards them.

"Right, Nik always have all the fun without us." Rebekah says and I chuckle.

Klaus smirks. "Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless, surrogate pregnant girl who's carrying our child!"

Bekah and I roll our eyes. "Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the surrogate werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven."

"I think it's cute, I like how he's being protective towards our child. Speaking of wolves where is the back stabber?"  I asked and then Hayley joins us in the foyer.

"I'm here and the backstabbing, werewolf would like to know what the plan is."

"Well, that depends what plan you mean-- my plan for global domination, Maddison's plan on breaking my heart even more or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?"

Rebekah takes a tiny paint brush from the desk beside her and throws it in Klaus' direction. Klaus catches it easily before it can embed itself in his face. He then smirks at her and she smirks back as I take another paint brush and throw it towards his chest. He catches that one at well and I wink at him. "I'm surprised that you even have a heart."