🤍4. You got the wrong sister🤍

{Edited 3/31/22}

I stare at the wall completely numb, I can't feel anything. My sister was all I had left and now she can't leave that tomb unless Elijah say so. It's time that I do this, for once I have to be serious and set all the jokes and silliness aside because right now, I'm one pissed off vampire.

I finally get out bed and get dressed. I hear the news on and Damon's shower running so I help myself. He looks sad and pathetic. "So, I heard Rose died bummer."

He turns off the water and glares at me. "I don't have time for you today." He pushes pass me and wraps a towel around his waist. "You've been in your room all day yesterday, now you wanna come out and play."

"Yesterday Elijah compelled the only family I have left just to save your brother for Elena." I scoff and pushes him up against the wall. "I'm alone Damon, all because everyone wants to protect her. His little protection detail doesn't go for me." I let him go and start to head out the door. "I won't stop until I get my sister out of there, and our plan is already in motion."

Before he could say anything I was already gone. I have things to do and secrets to keep, and I'm about to meet my secret right now. I walk out of the house and into the woods. Once I'm out of reach he shows up. "Why are you here? I want her."

"I know you were expecting someone else."

"My sister sent Stefan to find Isobel." I say as I cross my arms.

"She got your message. She was busy, so she sent me instead."

"Does Stefan know that you're here right now?"

"No. No one does. This is between you, me, your sister, and Isobel."

"I want her out of that tomb, John." I snarled and he nod his head.

"I'm already on it." I smirk at him and my phone goes off. I take out my phone and read the text from Damon. "What is it?"

"Uh, get to the Grill. Damon wants me there with him and Elena. "They want to question you." I look up at John and he nods and leave. Before I could go anywhere, someone shoots me in the forehead and I fall to the ground unconscious.

𖣘Time Skip𖣘

I wake up in a cage in someone's RV. I still have a bullet entry wound in my forehead. I grunt a little as I dig the bullet out of my head and numbly drops it. I try to unlock the cage, but this guy walks in and I stop.

"I see you got the bullet out. That was nasty. I got lots of wooden bullets, other toys. It's gonna be a long night, sweet pea."

"I don't know who you are, but when I get out of this cage. I will kill you." I snarl at the man and he laughs.

"I'm Brady, and I honestly don't care who you are. All I know is that you and your sister are the ones who set up Mason, now he's dead. I'm going to have fun with you." He shoots me in the chest and I scream in pain.

Jules then walks into the RV where Brady and I are. "He needs proof." Brady shoots me in the arm and I scream.

"Hurt her again and you're dead." I hear Stefan say on the other end of the phone, I'm shocked. Why does he even care if I live or die.

"I hurt her again, and she's dead. Bring Tyler to me, the clearing by Wickery Falls. You have 20 minutes until she dies." She hangs up and looks at me. "Your the one that tricked Mason."

"Technically no." I chuckle and look up at them. "I didn't lay a hand on him. I didn't sleep with him either."

"Aren't you Katherine?" She asked and I laugh more.