♥️113. I will chop those hands off♥️

Start from the beginning

"A pleasure as always and thank you." He winks at me and I smile as I walk up the stairs. I walk into Klaus' study, and he has given Genevieve the pages of Esther's grimoire that contain some spell. She examines it as Klaus watches me enter the room. "Wow Nik, I must say I impressed that Wilma Flintstone here is fully dressed and isn't in your room."

"Why were you talking to him about me?" Nik asked and I roll my eyes as I go to fix me a drink. He then vamp speeds behind me but I don't care.

"I knew that I felt eyes on me." I pour my glass and turn to face him. "What are you ease dropping on my conversations?"

"Maddison please, you are mines. Therefore if I wanna know what the mother of my child and the guy she once kissed, is talking about, then I deserve to know what is being said. So once again." He take my cup and place it on the table and I groan as he steps closer to me. "Why were you talking about me?"

"Klaus I always talk about you to other people,  because you refuse to listen to me any other time. The only time you do listen to me is before or after you put your dick in me." He stares at me blankly and I smile, knowing that I won this argument. I walk pass him and grabs my drink. "Now why is Daphne Blake in our house."

"Daphne Blake is actually a beautiful cartoon character." Genevieve says as she finally looks up from the paper that's containing the spell. "So thank you."

"You're a downgraded version." She scoffs and role her eyes, causing me to laugh.

"Klaus your mother's spell is as complicated as it is elegant. She was clearly a very gifted witch." She says, changing the subject.

Nik snatches the page from her hand and points at it. "Is this the bit, here?"

Genevieve snatches it back. "Hey! Like I said, it's complicated. She bound protection magic to black kyanite stones. A werewolf with the stones is free from turning on a full moon."

"And what are the improvements?" I ask the wicked witch of the west as I drink my scotch.

"This spell will enhance speed, strength, and agility."

"There should be something in there about fangs, it's what our mother used on us when she turned us into vampires." Klaus informs the witch as he leans against the table.

"Not just fangs-- you said you want venom, so the bite is still lethal to vampires." Klaus smiles, as Genevieve lays the pages carefully onto the table. "Here." She then appears to become slightly jealous. "It should make a nice gift. I'm sure Maddison is thrilled that you're helping Hayley."

"You have no idea how much pussy he'll get for this." She looks at me and I wink at her.

Klaus rubs my back and chuckle. "Look, it's not just Hayley. You'll be making quite a few of these. Let's call it an even hundred."

Genevieve frowns. "That's not the deal I made with Elijah."

"Well, you're dealing with us now." Nik says at the witch and he crouches down to whisper in her ear. "And we're offering considerably more."

"You think because I slept with you, I'm suddenly at your beck and call?" She snaps and I push Nik away from her ear.

"Because you slept with him, he'll protect you from those who might do you harm, including his brother and I. Because we need you Genny." I smirk and rub her shoulder. Soon as she's finished with that stone I'm mostly definitely going to chop her head off.

"However, I'm prepared to offer something more valuable than my protection." Klaus say as he smirks at the witch.

"Which is what?"