The Closure to their Feelings

---After training---

The sun was just dipping into an everlasting darkness behind the endless rows of trees. Sarada looked at the sight as her mouth grew open by it's beauty. She felt a presence next to her. Boruto. Sitting next to her on the next rock that served as a sitting place. Sarada wasn't one to start awkward conversations so Boruto did.

Boruto: Sarada, you're here, huh?

Sarada: Yeah.....

Silence engulfed between them.

Boruto: Were you training?

Sarada: Yeah, I need to have control over these powers if I want to become Hokage.

Again, with the Hokage stuff. Boruto felt a bit aggravated. Was she really going to go on about how she'll sacrifice everything to become Hokage? Was she really going to forget everything?

Boruto: Sarada, have you forgotten everything?

Sarada: What are you talking about?

Boruto: You........you confessed to me not so long ago. Have you really forgotten about that.

Suddenly a still silence. The more Sarada took time to formulate an answer, the more tighter Boruto's clench of his fist were.

Sarada: Boruto......I didn't forget about that.......

Boruto: Then? Why are you always evading the topic when people bring it up? Are you.......are you trying to forget your love about me again? Because if you are!-

Sarada: Boruto!

Boruto suddenly stopped talking and faced Sarada.

Sarada: I can never forget about my love for you. Why would I?

Suddenly, Boruto's eyes lit up and he turned the other blushing profusely. His hair covered his face and yet you could still see the red through them. Sarada smiled at his reaction and chuckled lightly, a sound that sounded like honey to Boruto's ears. He hasn't heard it in a while. She was always so serious about being Hokage.

Sarada: You know, the best things happen to me at sunset. It was at sunset that my father actually trained me for the first time on Parent and Child Day. It was at sunset you returned from the battle against Ishiki Otsutsuki. It was at sunset-

Boruto looked stunnedly at Sarada.

Boruto: What are you trying to say?

Sarada took a deep breath in and a deep breath out.

Sarada: What I'm trying to say is....I want to create yet another best moment to cherish, under this very sunset.

Boruto smiled and stood up and then came in front of Sarada. Sarada also stood. Boruto suddenly connected both their foreheads ad clasped his fingers around Sarada's hands.

Sarada: Boruto.........

Boruto: Sarada....I loved you since I was 15 and that time you saved me from an enemy which was strong. You gave your life for that. When I left, I only then realised that I needed you. Sarada.....do you.....feel the same for me?

Sarada tried to answer but she was lost for words. She couldn't speak. Her focus was on her heartbeat and how fast it was thumping. And how close Boruto's lips were. Suddenly she closed the gap between them. And there they were, two saviours, two lovers, under the sunset, together. After all they've been through. They were together. And they won't leave each others side or more importantly each other's hearts.

Sarada: I do, baka Boruto.

And that's it my guys! The story is now finished and done. Do you guys have any recommendation of stories I should do next? Actually I have stories myself so you guys can choose from the selecting.

An elaborate story on Shigara and his life at the academy.

Another Borusara story or maybe even what I presume happened in the past.

A Sasusaku story, it may be an AU

Hananene from Toilet Bound Hanako kun but also perhaps an AU