Back at the Leaf Village, Together

Konohamaru: Hm....Sarada, you do realise I can't do everything of my own will. I must consider-

Boruto: The welfare of the village? We know.

Sarada: Boruto!

Boruto: If Shigara is treated well, he'll be fine, don't worry. He's still young too. He won't be too much of a threat if treated well.

Sarada: I agree with Boruto. He won't be too much of a threat if no one knows he's Otsutsuki and no one judges him.

Konohamaru: Well......I guess this could be a case close to one that happened with Mitsuki. No one knows his last name. So nobody knew his origin and he was trusted after a bit of time. So, I guess we could make that the same case with Shigara.

Shigara looked silently at the ground and faced up to meet the gaze of Konohamaru.

Shigara: ....will I truly become stronger?

Sarada: Don't worry Shigara you will!

Boruto: Well, where will Shigara be staying?

Konohamaru: I will have a flat prepared for him. It will only take an hour since we don't have too many visitors this time around.

Konohamaru couldn't look Shigara in the eye. He himself couldn't face him and he was the Hokage. Shigara wondered how others would react if they knew he was Otsutsuki.

Sarada: Shigara, I'll show you around fhe Leaf village.

Sarada put her hand on his shoulder and lead him to the doorway.

Sarada: See you then, Boruto!

Boruto: See you later!

Sarada shut the door behind her and started walking through the corridor and upstairs. On the upper level was a balcony which surprised Shigara. He's never seen such an astounding view. They were able to see the whole colourful village from here. Sarada pointed at 8 faces all carved on a mountainous figure.

Sarada: Those are the Great faces of the Hokages. From the past all the way to the present. All of them are great figures. The First Hokage was known for his powers of being able to use wood style while our Seventh Hokage had been able to use the chakra of the Nine Tails successfully and was the first to ever befriend the Nine tails.

Shigara looked at Sarada as her eyes sparkled to see the faces.

Shigara: You speak as if you admire them a lot.

Sarada: Well I do. I have to if I want to become one.

Shigara looked surprisedly at her. Sarada met his gaze. Shigara looked surprisedly. No one from this village was able to look him in the eye, except for the blonde hair guy and Sarada.

Shigara: You want to become one of them?!

Sarada: Yeah! Being able to protect the village and making sure the village I protect is at peace.

Shigara looked at the faces.

Shigara: ....you'll probably become one.

Sarada: What makes you say that?

Shigara: Kosuke-sama knew you were strong and thus is the reason why he wanted to marry you. He wouldn't marry someone who's weak.

Sarada turned to look at the faces too.

Sarada: That's true, he wouldn't want to marry someone who's weak but....I am weak.....sometimes I even wonder why I have such a proposterous dream when I'm not even worthy of the role. But someone always keeps me going. And makes me go forward. That's what I like about him. He never goes a day without encouraging me, not after he came back. He's the reason that I've come this far.

Shigara was silent for a few seconds.

Shigara: You like the blonde hair dude, don't you?

Sarada: What?!?

Boruto: I know you've probably confessed to him a few times about it. Kosuke-sama told me that you two love each other and it was thoroughly seen with his recent battle between you two. He told me to tell you that you should talk to Boruto about your feelings, and properly. At a right time.

Sarada looked stunned at him.

Sarada: How- how- do you understand this stuff? Aren't you like only 10 in our world?

Shigara: I still have experience do I not? I've lived for 100 years, I know many things. And also I don't understand love, I'm only reiterating what Kosuke told me to tell you.

Sarada felt even more surprised.

Shigara: I don't understand love when it comes to other people except for my sister. See, I am the one that runs my family and I only have my little sister who's 60. I only feel love towards her. But no one else. I don't get the slightest as what friendship feels like. But Kosuke-sama told me that I will understand that when I go to the academy here and make friends.

Sarada looked very stunned by his speech. Can 10 year olds even speak that well?

Sarada: W-well we should go downstairs and have you waiting on the seats in the corridor until they call you up about your flat.

Shigara and Sarada both went downstairs and had him sitting on one of the red seats.

Sarada: Well, I'll be leaving you here then! It won't take too much time for them to get a flat for you from now. I'm going off to train!

Shigara looked up and saw her.

Shigara: Bye then!

Sarada headed off to training and discovering her new powers. She needed to understand how she had gained these powers, and how powerful she actually was in reality. She needed to have control over these powers if she wanted to become Hokage. Sarada then kept on training until the sun was starting to go down. She never believed that she would see Boruto on the way.