Finding the Orb - Again we meet

Boruto charged for the puppets and activated his Chakra sword to slash the heads of the maniac puppets, who were laughing hysterically while approaching them. Sarada used her chakra punch to push them all to the edge and knock them out permanently. Chiaki was left in the corner, trying to defend herself. A puppet neared Chiaki. Just as Chiaki expectantly closed her eyes, knowing her death was near, she was protected by Sarada punching the puppet from the back. 

Sarada: Chiaki! Are you okay?

Chiaki: Yes, thanks to you Sarada-sama. 

Chiaki looked at her with wide eyes while Sarada also looked back and smiled

Chiaki: Why'd you save me? I'm merely a servant girl, who doesn't deserve to be saved.

Sarada: But you're not simply a servant girl. You're my friend! And I will save you at all costs, even if that means my life.

Boruto looked from the other side, smiling towards Chiaki too. He knew Sarada was always like this, wanting to look strong and optimistic in front of her friends and always wanting to save them. 

Boruto: Okay! Let's go  further into the hallway!

Boruto, Sarada and Chiaki fled from the room and entered another hallway, which was filled with various candles on each side, making it easier for them to see.

Sarada: Whatever lies in front of this hallway might be dangerous, so look out understood?

Chiaki and Boruto: Roger that!

Sarada looked forward with confidence. She WILL retrieve the orb and she WILL return. There was no other way now that w=she would let herself waver from this new goal that she wishes to fulfil. 

Boruto: We're nearly at the next exit, so stay alarmed!

Sarada: Roger that!

Boruto: Chiaki....rara-

Chiaki: You can call me Chiaki now!

Boruto: Ok, Chiaki. If anything dangerous happens in there, I want you to promise me you won't interfere with the fight. Me and Sarada will handle it. We can't lose someone like you.

Chiaki: Why? Because I'm a great information source?

Boruto: No.....

Chiaki: Then why?

Boruto: Because you're our friend.

Chiaki looked at Sarada and Boruto, both smiling. She smiled too, thinking. Boruto and Sarada really are a match made in heaven.

Sarada: Okay, are both of you ready?

Boruto: Yes sir!

Chiaki: Ready as I'll ever be!

Sarada, Boruto and Chiaki enter the next room. The sight of the blue man made Sarada's eyes widen.

Kitsuke: Oh? If it isn't Sarada Uchiha, the fiance of Kosuke Otsutsuki. What would she be doing here?

Sarada: Cut the crap, Kitsuke! Let me go through here! I will find the orb of the Otsutsuki.You must follow the orders of your master's fiance, right?

Kitsuke formed an expression of amusement.

Kitsuke: Oh my! It seems that you're really being rebellious against my master. And what is the evidence of that? Why the presence of the Hokage's kid of course, Boruto Uzumaki.

Kitsuke face then retorted into a serious one. 

Kitsuke: And since you're rebelling against my master, I could harm you all I want, that's also a rule my master has taught me.