Hima knows...

Himawari looked at her older brother's lifeless face as her eyes had a stream of tears falling from them. She lost Kawaki, her lover. She lost Sarada, her friend. And now, she might lose her brother, the only one she had left. She felt useless, even though her Byakugan was the best in the village. There was nothing she did, in particular, that was great. She used all of her chakra, every part of it to revive her brother. She knew he'd be able to do more than her.

Boruto suddenly found himself jerking up, screaming the name Sarada. He suddenly looks to his side with Himawari next to him, panting heavily.

Boruto: Hima!

Himawari: Onii....chan.....

Boruto: Hima, are you okay?

Himawari: Yeah.....are you okay?

Boruto: Yeah......Hima, where are we?-

Boruto saw Shikadai and Inojin coming out from the corner of his eye. Inojin looked fatigued too.

Shikadai: So you're finally awake.

Inojin: Yeah, Hima and I had a hard time healing you. I was just gonna take my shift of healing you.

Shikadai: Seriously, it was such a drag.

Boruto: Oh, I see......

Shikadai looked into Boruto's eyes and instantly found that he had been devastated over what had occurred. He reached in his pockets to take out the circular object. Boruto's eyes widened.

Shikadai: Also, I found this-

Boruto: Give it, now!

Boruto instantly snatched it out of Shikadai's grip. He instantly took at it and held it to his heart. Shikadai looked at him and then turned the other way.

Shikadai: Inojin! Let's go!

Inojin: But I was gonna heal him-

Shikadai: Let's go Inojin!

Inojin reluctantly looked at Boruto's state and then turned back to follow Shikadai's orders.

---After Boruto tells Hima everything---

Himawari: Oh......I see.........

Boruto: Yeah......

Himawari: But, I doubt she left because she was on their side.

Boruto: How?

Himawari: Even though it looked like she knew their objective, she would never actually side with them, if they were of harm to Konoha.

Boruto: That's true. Sarada isn't like that. She loves Konoha. So much, to the point I'm concerned for her. But, that just explains why she wouldn't leave-

Himawari: And that's not all!

Boruto: Hm?

Himawari: That's not all. She had also went with them because......because she had a reason, a reason enough as to why she should leave, and thought it was the best choice. My potential reason would be that maybe she was lured to follow his orders, or something else would happen. Maybe Konoha would fall or......

Boruto: Or?

Himawari: Or........maybe she wanted to protect you.....

Boruto: What?! The fact she left me, the fact she gave up on me and never noticed my love for her, the fact she hadn't even trusted me with this information. That hurts! And you call that protecting?

Himawari: Yes!

Himawari looked at her older brother with watery eyes. Boruto was taken aback.

Himawari: Yes, that is protecting. Probably because she wanted to protect you because she didn't want anything to happen to you. And because of that, she tried isolating you and leaving you, so you don't suffer when she leaves. She loved you from a long time, y'know that? And then you left! Do you know how much that hurt her? You're in no position to say anything!

Boruto looked at her sister's eyes. She was right. Sarada did suffer, so so much. Just because of him. 

Himawari: But y'know, she kept on smiling, for me. She kept on laughing, for me. She kept on torturing herself with lies for me. So, now that she left, you come to me saying you feel sad? It's pathetic, y'know!

Boruto looked down guilt. Sarada's gone through a lot, hasn't she? Himawari sighs.

Boruto: But y'know, girls can do anything for the one they love, be hated or despised, or even killed by them, if that satisfies the one they love. Sarada Oneechan can take on any hate, she's been carrying it her whole life. She will do anything, just so she can be rest assured you're safe. Sarada Oneechan is better than the whole world to me. Is that the same for you, Oniichan?

Boruto looked at his hand, the ones he held Sarada's body with. He did feel that way. He looked up at Himawari .

Boruto: I do!

Himawari: Then......please......bring her back and.....

Himawari looked victoriously into the sky and punched the air above her head.

Himawari: And....treat her like a lady y'know!

Boruto also felt a sense of victory. It only ran through the Uzumaki line. He also punched the air above him.

Boruto: Yeah!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 1K READS WTH YOU GUYS?!?!?!?!? OMG Y'ALLS DONT UNDERSTAND. THIS IS SO MUCH TO ME! I LUV Y'ALLS SO SO MUCH. Y'ALLS ARE LIKE THE BEST AND I LUV U MWUAH MWUAH. ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME AND I HOPE YOU CAN SUPPORT ME TILLS THE END, Y'kNoW!