Chiaki's Sacrifice

Sarada: CHIAKI!

Sarada couldn't describe the emotion she was feeling. It was in the midst of intense sadness and anger. Her body felt an increase in overboiling emotions and an incredibly heating aura surrounding her. Sarada instantly found a heap of memories washing over her mind. The day she met Chiaki, the day she told her about her family and the day she was preparing her for the wedding. Boruto looked from afar and saw Sarada becoming someone she would no longer intends to become.

Kitsuke: Ugh, I hit the wrong person, all because of weaklings who wanna protect each other. Oh well, might as well see this person's boring story-

Sarada looked at him with blood pouring from her eyes. It was only visible that she had the intent to kill.

Sarada: .....weakling? Are you......calling her.....a weakling? Ha.......hahahahahahaha(laughing hysterically) 

Boruto looked at her with concerned eyes and stepped forward.

Boruto: Sarada, I know-

Sarada: You don't know anything about her!

Kitsuke: Well I will, I'm going to go reserve a seat in this movie now! Oh, I really hoped it would be fun watching it, but one movie is better than nothing!

A portal opened right at the head of Chiaki. Sarada looked forward to see Kitsuke step inside. As Kitsuke entered, it instantly started closing. However, an overpowering speed and power had overcome Sarada and she had found herself standing before the portal in milliseconds. She didn't hesitate to enter. 

Boruto: Sarada! No!

Sarada wasn't listening, she was in her own world. A world full of anger and hatred. Boruto teleported his way to Sarada and entered with her, just as the portal closed. 

They found themselves in an infinite space, with a screen infront of them. Sarada looked stunned, Kitsuke wasn't anywhere to be found. She looked over to Boruto who was a bit further away from her and came floating towards her. She looked at Boruto's stern face but Sarada knew the concern he was hiding from her underneath that serious mask. 

Sarada: Boruto I-!

Boruto had suddenly starting hugging her, so tightly that Sarada was feeling the warmth of his chest. 

Boruto: Sarada.........let it out...

Sarada's eyes widened as it met Boruto's. 

Sarada: Wh-what do you mean?

Boruto: Sarada, it's me. You don't need to act strong in front of me. 

Sarada started tearing up and buried her face in between Boruto's neck and shoulder. Boruto could feel her tears streaming onto his skin but he didn't budge.

Sarada: I-I promised her I would show her the Hokage faces. I promised to keep her safe. But she's dead, because she tried protecting me. Me! You know.......I'm the weakling........I'm the problem.  It's always me! 

Boruto remained silent.

Sarada: I'm..........I'm more useless than my father........I've failed to keep him safe and I failed to keep a friend safe. I don't even know what will happen to you..........because I'm this weak. Honestly, I am the worst person to carry on the will of the Uchiha. I've failed everything.

Boruto: I don't think you are.....

Sarada felt her lips stop moving.

Boruto: You aren't weak. You helped me come back to the village and you helped me come to my senses. You're the bravest person I know. I can't afford to have you thinking you're weak. Cuz you're not, y'know! And also........me and Hima both know how much dormant chakra you have within you which you haven't unlocked. And it's...............so much and all of it is so powerful. So you're anything but weak. So please, Sarada, don't think you're weak. For my sake.

Sarada lifted her head and tried searching for his blue eyes, the very ones that calmed her. Boruto also pored into Sarada's opaque black pupils with his eyes. Sarada's puffed eyes closed as she smiled at Boruto. Boruto was surprised for a moment and also returned the smile with the Uzumaki beam. Both of them heard a sound coming from the screen as they looked towards where the light source was emanating from.

The show was about to begin.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SO SO MUCH FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I KNOW I GAINED SOME READERS AND I REALLY NEED TO THANK THEM BUT EXCEPT IVE ONLY LET ALL OF YOU DOWN BY NOT UPDATING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BUT I PLAN ON WRITING MORE IN THE FUTURE. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MAINLY FOCUS ON CHIAKI. ALSO THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 3K GUYS. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I ACTUALLY EARNED THAT MUCH. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHH!!!!!!