basketballs

"You know-" Felicity was cut off with Peter being hit directly in the head with a basketball

They both looked at the person laughing, "Sorry," Flash fakery apologized.

"Morning Flash." Peter responded in annoyance.

Flash and his friends walked past the two, "Morning Parker," He greeted while putting his arm around Felicity, "Morning Lee." He smirked flirtatiously before walking away with his posse.

"Never call me that again, thank you." Felicity called out while rolling her eyes.

She then looked back at Peter before cracking up. "Wow do you know how much strength it took not to laugh when you got hit in the head?" She laughed.

"What a great friend you are." He responded sarcastically.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

Felicity and Gwen sat outside at a school table. Gwen read her book, making a comment every now and then about it. Felicity recommended the book to her so seeing her reaction was quite amusing.

Felicity finished up her homework, stuck on the last problem. She bit the tip of her pen, chewing on it as she tried to figure the problem.

Peter walked out of the school looking around for Felicity. He then saw two heads of blonde hair, one dirty blonde and one platinum.

He smiled lightly seeing Felicity stare at her paper. Her eyebrows were furred slightly, her hair messily placed up into a bun with no makeup.

She looked beautiful. At least to the brown eyed boy that watched her.

He brought up his camera that hung loosely on his neck. He looked through the lense, getting a perfect shot at Felicity.

Felicity started to write down her answer, then stopped feeling a pair of eyes on her.

She looked around for anyone still feeling the stare. She then spotted Peter who held up his camera towards them. She scoffed in disbelief as the boy saw her looking at him through his lens. He quickly put the camera down and smiled sheepishly at her.

Just another day of dealing with Peter and his obvious crush on Gwen.

"I'll be right back Gwen." Felicity said getting up. She went over to Peter, "Wow."

"Wow what?" Peter asked, trying to pretend she didn't catch her.

"Taking pictures of Gwen," Felicity stated the obvious, "That's a new level of creepy for you Peter."

Peter scoffed, "I-I wasn't taking pictures of Gwen."

"Oh really?" The girl smirked, "Then maybe I should take a peek of your pictures then-"