world of lizards

"Stand down now or we will open fire," The voice of Gwen Stacy's dad rang out from the helicopter they swung past

"Stand down now or we will open fire," The voice of Gwen Stacy's dad rang out from the helicopter they swung past. "You are surrounded there is no escape."

"What do we do?" Felicity asked him as she gripped onto his neck, "Do you want me to distract them."

"Are you insane? They'll put you in jail." Peter said to her.

"They'll do the same to you if you get caught!" Flick exclaimed back.

Peter stayed quiet as they flew threw the air, "Peter, what are we gonna do?"

He suddenly looked at her as if he knew something she didn't, "Meet me there, stay stealthy."

"What-,"

She didn't have time to react or even finish her sentence before Peter grabbed her grappling hook, shooting it to the side of the building.

He let go, her eyes widening as she swung in a different direction. As soon as she did, Peter was hit by a tased bullet.

It took everything in her not to scream out his name and reveal his identity out of panic. She grabbed onto the building, climbing up to the top of it and watching in panic.

She looked around, cops were everywhere. They surround Peter. She couldn't get him out without distracting them.

She looked back down at Peter, seeing Gwen's father stepping towards him. He reached up, grabbing the mask making Felicity get ready to get down there to get Peter away.

But just as he did, in a flash, Peter had broken out of the handcuffs, swept the man off of his feet, and had gotten the surrounding police webbed onto the ground.

"Freeze!"

Felicity quietly sneaked down to the ground, slipping between a dark alley way to watch for the right moment.

"Down on the ground." Gwens father yelled at Peter, "Put your hands behind your head. Now!"

Just before Peter looked up Felicity came running into view. She jumped over the cop, grabbing the gun from his hand.

She threw it, it smashing into pieces. "Go!" She yelled to Peter.

"You didn't listen to me!" Peter whispered yelled making her smirk as he grabbed his mask, running off to Oscorp.

"Hold your fire!" Captain Stacy yelled just as a shot rang off.

It hit Peter in the leg, making Felicity heart drop. But it didn't stop him making her sigh in relief.

She then looked at the cop, the man ready for whatever would happen next, his hand next to a tase gun.

"It's heading to Oscorp." She stated. "Gwen's there, please let us help."

The man's eyebrows furred, "Who are you?" He asked, "How do you know my daughter?"

"Mr. Stacy," Felicity spoke, "Please just let us help."