unexpected truths

Felicity switched out her books at her locker, stuffing a heavy textbook into her bag

As she closed her locker, she felt someone grabbed her hips. She smiled knowing who it was as Peter turned her around, her back shutting her locker.

He caught his lips with hers, kissing her with a smile. He broke the kiss, and Felicity saw his eye that was red all around it.

"What happened to your eye?" She asked, fearing kingpin was doing something to him.

"Nothing it's just a rash." Peter lied.

He couldn't tell her about Spider-Man yet. He wants too, but the fear of something happening to her stops him from telling her.

Felicity looked into his eyes, "You sure?"

"Yeah, yeah." He replied, "don't worry about me."

"Kinda can't help it." She said to him.

He smirked at that, glancing down at her lips and kissing her once more.

"Is this okay?" He asked in between kisses.

"Is what okay?" She asked staring into his eyes with a smile.

"Kissing you at school," Peter stated, "I know that you hate those couples that won't stop kissing in the halls so I just wanted to make sure-,"

Felicity cut him off with a peck to the lips. He immediately shut up and smiled.

"You can kiss me whenever you want." She smiled, "Well maybe not when around my dad- or our teacher- or-," She cut herself off with a chuckle.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, "We'll figure it out. We have to because kissing you has becoming my favorite hobby."

Peter smirked, "Really?"

"Maybe."

"Well then maybe I can suggest another thing that can become a favorite hobby?" Peter asked, glancing at her lips.

She stared at him, her eyes widening when she realized what he messed.

She pushed him, "Easy horny." He chuckled, "Patience is key. Just wait, you'll get your turn."

This caused Peters mouth to drop, the girl smirking at turning to her next class.

"Wait- you- you can't just leave me like this!" Peter called out too her.

She giggled, walking away and leaving the speechless boy as she blushed all the way to class.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

Felicity sat, staring at her blackcat mask.

She should go find him.

Just get it over with.