unnatural

Felicity sighed, her headache from last night still going, getting worse every minute

Felicity sighed, her headache from last night still going, getting worse every minute. Not Advil nor Tylenol helped.

So here she was, running on 4 hours of sleep, scratches all over covered in bandaids, a killer headache, waiting for Peter to show up so they could go to school.

A knock caused her to snap out of her sleepy daze. She grabbed her backpack, putting it on her shoulder.

She opened the door, walking out and turning around the close and lock it, her parents already being gone.

"So I heard that you got into a cat fight." Peter joked, knowing about what happened to her at Oscorp since she herself told him.

She turned around, glaring at him, her neon pink bandaid on her cheek fully on display.

Peter tried to stop the laugh that bubbled up, but failed miserably. He bit on his lip trying to stop the smiling and laughing.

"Are you laughing at my pain?" Felicity asked in disbelief.

"No- I mean," Peter giggled, "You had to choose a hot pink bandaid?"

"It was the only one left!" She exclaimed, her starting to laugh herself. "And your one to talk. You look like a dweeb 24/7 with those glasses."

"I think I look charming." Peter smirked.

They started to walk to school. Well- Felicity walked while Peter rode his skateboard at the same pace as her.

"So that scratch doesn't look so bad, is that really all the cat did?" Peter asked.

She scoffed in amusement "Nope not even close." She pushed up her long sleeves, revealing all the bandaids and the one wrapped part of her arm.

"Holy shit." Peter looked in shock, kicking his skateboard up and grabbing so he was walking too. He grabbed her arm gently, examining it, "You weren't kidding when you said you were mauled."

"Yeah that cat definitely had rabies or some shit. It's eyes were all weird and stuff." She said putting her sleeves back down.

"It doesn't still hurt right?" He asked, worry in his eyes.

"Not really, I mean when I lay on my arms it hurts sometimes, but basically I'm fine now." Felicity answered, "Which is shocking since it only happened two days ago."

Peter stayed quiet, looking at her as they walked. He watched as her dirty blonde hair- which actually seemed a bit lighter than usual- blowed gently behind her as the wind hit them lightly.

She looked at him, the boy immediately being tranced by her sea blue eyes.

His heart skipped a beat as she smiled, "You're so annoying." She snapped him out of his trance.

"W-what? Why!" He asked amused.

"The pink bandaid can't be that bad knock off the staring!" She shoved his shoulder slightly.