truths

Felicity sat on her bed after having a long conversation with Gwen about what to do with the Spider-Man situation

Gwen thought she should tell Peter, that it would work out. But Felicity didn't know if Gwen fully understood that for the past month, Felicity has been trying to kill Spider-Man. If Peter found out, how could he forgive her?

Suddenly a thump came from her window. She looked up and her eyes widened. Peter sat there, eyes closed in pain bloodied and bruised.

But that's not what shocked her. It was the fact he was still in his suit.

"Peter?" She quickly got up, rushing to the window.

She opened it and he immediately leaned on her for support, "What- what happened?" She then took sight of the three slash marks across his chest, "What the hell?"

"You should see the other guy," Peter said as he flopped onto her desk chair. "The other guy in this instance being a giant mutant lizard."

"You went after it?" She bit her tongue to stop herself from saying, 'again?'

"Yeah, my fault on that part." Peter groaned in pain.

"Okay, okay, take this off I'm gonna go get some supplies to clean it up." She quickly got up and went to her bathroom. She went under the sink, grabbing rubbing alcohol and bandages with anything else she might've needed.

She came back, and Peter was now in just his boxers, sitting on the edge of her bed.

She scoffed in amusement, "couldn't leave the bottom half of the suit on?"

"What's the fun in that?" Peter smiled.

She chuckled, and sat down next to him. "Here, lean back so I can get all of it." She pushed him gently down so he rest against the wall.

She then grabbed a cotton wipe, dabbing it in alcohol before starting to wipe off the dried up blood.

As she helped him, her eyes drifted down to his toned stomach. Peter caught her, and faked cough in response.

She looked back up to him, "My eyes are up here." He smirked.

She gave him annoyed glared and placed the alcohol wipe on his cut to get back at him before quickly moving it away.

He hissed in pain but chuckled at same time, "Not cool," He groaned.

She continued to clean with a smirk, Peter watching the girl in disbelief. "You haven't said anything about it yet."

She looked at his brown doe eyes, "What?" She asked.

"I'm came to you in the Spider-Man suit." Peter pointed it out, "You didn't freak out, or you know even have a reaction really."

She sucked in a deep breath, realizing she didn't. It wasn't something new- at least not to his knowledge.

"Yeah- I was just- too worried seeing that you were hurt." She shrugged it off.