the beginning of everything

"Okay just stand still while the monitor starts

"Okay just stand still while the monitor starts." Her mother told her while walking out of the scanning machine. "It will only be a minute of scanning and hopefully we'll figure out exactly what's happened to you."

After Felicity had that very weird moment in Peters bathroom, she tried to just shake it off, pretend that it didn't happen.

Then of course she had the exact same moment while helping her parents in their lab. yep, glowing eyes and abnormally light hair. Freaked the hell out of her parents but with them being scientists, they immediately went to figure out what was happening and why it was happening.

So now here she was, standing in the middle of Oscorps high tech body scanner.  "Are we going home after this?" Felicity asked.

It's not that she didn't want to know what was happening to her. It's just that she's been doing tests after tests. She felt like a lab rat.

"Yeah we'll put all the information we got in a hard drive and look at it at home." Her father answered while typing on the computer. "You ready Felicity?"

She took a deep breath, "Yeah."

Her father pressed a button, and she heard the scanner turn on. Suddenly a green light appeared, forming into a line. The line started to move up, the light hitting Felicity as well. It was literally scanning her. It took all of her strength not to move her head to watch the light in awe.

The green light continued to scan, moving up and down her body. Soon enough, the light turned off, and the machine turned off, "Okay honey you can come out."

Felicity walked out of the scanner, going to her parents. She grabbed her phone, seeing multiple texts from Peter.

She stared at the texts. She hasn't told him anything about this yet. Maybe she'll tell him later.

"Okay," Her mother spoke up catching Felicity's attention. "We have everything on the hard drive. I think it's time we take you home so you can get some sleep."

Felicity nodded and her parents got their stuff. The girl looked at the computer that still was on, showing her scan. "Dad shouldn't you lock your computer. Or turn it off?"

"No it's okay, it should turn off after we leave." He answered

"Oh okay." She responded, glancing one more time at the computer before following her parents.

And with that they left the lab, and left  Oscorp, them not knowing that the computer stayed on.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦︶

Felicity shuffled in her bed, the sun leaking through her windows causing her too open her eyes.

She groaned, not wanting to get up. She grabbed her phone, and scrolled through her texts. Some from Gwen, one from flash, probably asking about some homework he forgot to do. She ignores him, and goes to Peter.