Chapter 18: Visiting the Atlantis

*****

"Percy! Why?!" Alex dramatically said as fake tears fall down from her eyes. "Why don't you let us come with you?! We want to see the Atlantis too!"

It's Saturday now, and that means the group can do all that they want. Percy said he want to visit his Dad in Atlantis, so he asked for Artemis' approval and the latter said yes. The Elites were very delighted and excited when Percy is going to the Atlantis, but all of that was disappeared as their Patron said that they can't come, and will stay at the hunt.

"I already said it, we may be having a rest today from the chores but being a guardian does not include," Percy said making some of the Elites frowns. "Artemis will also be gone later, so while we're gone y'all need to behave, understood?" Percy glared at them, the Elites huffed but still nodded. Percy smile. "Good. If something bad happened just pray to us," his Elites nodded again. "Then see you later." then he flashed out.

The Elites looked at each other.

"So... what now?" Felix asked, and the others shrugged.

Unknowingly to them, some people were watching them. They smiled evilly as they backed away to the shadows.

***

Percy arrived in the front of gigantic golden gates of Atlantis. At his sudden appearance, the merfolk standing and guarding near the gate pointed their spears at him. The god of time raised his hands.

"Who are you?" guard 1 asked, no, demand.

"Woah, woah. Hold on, I'm not an enemy," then Percy pushed one of the spears pointing at him aside. "My name is Perseus, but you can call me Percy."

"What's your business here?" guard 2 asked warily.

"I'm here for Lord Poseidon," Percy said. The guards bring their spears closer to him.

"What do you need to our Lord?" guard 3 demanded.

"Visiting the old man and I also want to see the Atlantis again," the guards become angry when Percy called their King 'old man'.

"How dare you call our king 'old man'," guard 4 said furiously. 

"Cause I want to," Percy shrugged then he grinned. "So you will let me pass now?"

"No. We don't know you, and we still need to ask Lord Poseidon if he knows you and if we will let you in," guard 1 said. Percy looked at them then he nodded approvingly.

"Dad, you've got some impressive guards out here," Percy whispered but the guards heard him. Their eyes widened.

"Y— your father is Lord Poseidon?" guard 3 stammered. 

"Yep," Percy said popping the 'p'.

"You're lying. Lord Poseidon never once mentioned you," guard 2 said his eyes still wide open.

"That's thunderpants fault," Percy huffed angrily.

"Thunderpants?" guard 4 asked confusedly.

"Zeus," Percy simply said then shrugged. The guards gaped, looking at him in disbelief.

'Who is this man and just called two of the Big three like that?!'  they thought.

"Hmmm... I think I needed to think some names for Hades," Percy thoughtfully said. The guards looked at him like he is crazy, thinking that he wants to get suicide. "Anyway. May I now come in?"

Percy gasped when the guards shook their heads. Even though they are in the water you can see Percy's eyes watered.

"Why?" Percy asked then he sniffed. The guards panicked as they saw the 'son' of their King in tears. Before they can say anything a voice spoke.