8 || Sammich and Drama

Start from the beginning

You could've just eaten a pizza but it wouldn't be the same. That sandwich took forever to make with precision and the money you were supposed to buy more snickers with. You would receive your paycheck tomorrow but you didn't think you could wait that long.

The animatronics sensed your depressed aura and pushed Freddy towards you.

"Hey Y/N, what is wrong?" His voice was laced with concern.

"Huh? Oh hi, Freddy... I don't really wanna talk about it." Freddy looked at his friends for help but they kept making gestures to keep going. It had been a while since he last spoke with you.

"Y-You know I am here if you need anything, right?"

"Yeah..."

"...I am on my break right now. Would you like to join me in the Daycare Theater? I heard the Comedy Bot would be performing soon." You took a moment to think about it but decided it would be a good distraction from your grieving.

"Sure." your response made the bear smile as he gently took hold of your hand to lead you to the theater.

"I just rolled in and boy are my wheels tired." Ba-dum-tss

......

"Heheh..." you chuckled at the corny joke. For some reason, you are easily amused.

"As you might have noticed, I am a robot. Do you know what the difference between humans and robots is? Humans are like 'Whaaah! I am going to get old and die .' Robots are like 'I will outlive you all.' Next joke loading..."

You burst out laughing, surprising Freddy a bit, but he relaxed and laughed along with you. The next few minutes were just the Comedy Bot advertising things in the megaplex, but it was still a delight to watch.

Once it was over, you both exited the theater, and you motioned for Freddy to bend down. When he was at eye level with you, you wrapped your arms around his neck, making him stiffen.

"Thanks, big guy. I really needed this," you said in a soft voice. The bear hesitantly wrapped his arms around your figure. You were so warm. It gave him a sense of serotonin. You smelt like... chocolate?

He wanted this feeling to last forever, but unfortunately, you two had to part since you still had a job to do.

"Let's do this again sometime, yeah?" You waved to the bear.

"Y-Yeah! I would like that," he replied with a nervous smile. The moment you left the room, an arm locked around the bear's neck and his head was met with knuckles rubbing in a twisting motion.

"Dude, you did great! She'll fall for you in no time!" the gator hollered, releasing the bear from the noogie.

"Have you been following us the whole time?"

"Yup! Dude, you were so awkward! It was so hard for me to contain my laughter that I almost gave myself away!" He teased, making Freddy's systems heat up a bit from embarrassment.

1:51 PM
Your shift was almost over, and you only had to stay in one area in case customers needed help with anything. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a scared-looking boy with tear-stained cheeks among the crowd of guests. He had jet black hair and was wearing striped green long-sleeves with khakis. You recognized him as the kid Moondrop was chasing earlier.

'Man, this kid ain't got the drip. No wonder he's crying..... His clothes remind me of the guy from Blue's Clues.'

You approached the boy and knelt down to his level.

"...Yo." He didn't respond, only backing up slightly while keeping his head down.

"Did you get lost from trying to find Blue's Clues?" You joked, trying to lighten the mood, but his gaze was still fixated on the ground.