War,war never changes

War is most likely the most enduring tradition of the human race.Ever since the first human picked up the rock and used it as a weapon.The rush to develop more and more power weapons began and in mankind thirst to develop more and more destructive weapons developed the atom bomb everyone fears it might.The act of destroying an enemy city is nothing new but to do it in a blink of an eye,A death so quick that one are dead before realization spark fear in everyone hearts.Many say that this new weapon will be the weapon to world peace as all nations believed that due to the sheer destruction it caused by the nuclear bomb is enough for nations to stop fighting,a naive thinking.In the year 2077 the storms of war has come again this time between the United States of America and the People republic of china.
On October 23 2077 NORAD confirmation seals the fate of the world as it confirmed the detection of four nuclear launches from china.Nuclear bombs fell from the sky like rain and exploded with the fury of a star followed by 1000mph winds that demolishes building with no effort, in a few hours every single city in America has been reduced to a radioactive crater burning with the ferocity of the sun.The leaders of America is powerless to save the nation but they are not powerless in one thing vengeance.If the Chinese wanted their oil so badly than they will gladly give to them in the form of fuel which will guide american nuclear warheads to their targets and so the President of the United States of America authorized retaliation strike order MX-CN91.The nuclear arsenal of the united states of America left their silos, submarines,ships, Planes all of it went to avenge the dying nation.Other nations saw china and america engaging in nuclear warfare and fired their nuclear arsenal as well and so in the next two hours the earth will be bathe in atomic fire.The world left will be a world of chaos and death.

October 23 2077 pacific ocean

"Hello did anybody that survive this crazy storm of nuclear armageddon?"Captain Ryan of the  Aircraft carrier USS valiant shouted into his ship communication coms but is filled with static and silent.It has been this way for hours after the first launch.

Thankfully most of the ships F 6 vigilante survive the war and the aircraft carrier still has a considerate amount of mark 27 nuclear bomb with a yield of 1 Megaton as very big one by US standards as the standard nuclear arsenal of the united states of America in 2077 is around 250-750 kilotons.

Feeling that there will be no more contact.Captain Ryan turned to one of his crew and say"how is our ship supplies?"

"Very good sir."Lena one of his crew members replied

"Good."Captain Ryan replied

Suddenly on the radio a voice was heard on the radio

"To any surviving USS naval vessels please proceed to Pearl harbour to regroup to fight against the communist Chinese!"a unknown said on the radio

The crew of the USS valiant eyes spark with hope with captain Ryan saying"Don't you get it this is great news we can rebuilt our nation after the nuclear war for all the survivors of the war."

"Sir, permission to speak."Mark asked

"Permission granted sailor."Captain Ryan said

"I think that this is a trap,look pearl  harbour is one of the most famous america naval bases in the world, don't you think those commies would have ensured it gone from the face of the earth, probably the reds drops several nukes on it.I can only think of 2 scenarios.The first is that the some tyrannical government took over the place and broadcast this signal to draw in the remaining naval fleet of the US navy and trying use this fleet to remake the world in their image.2nd this is a recording of a admiral long dead broadcasting his message in a loop connected to a device that keeps on repeating what the admiral says."Mark said

"That can't be true, let's have a vote to practice some democracy.William tell the crew to get their forks and spoons.When the voting begins those with showing spoons will be voting yes to go to Pearl harbour while those who votes no will show a fork.Got it,we will give the crew 2 days to think about it ."Captain Ryan said