Chapter 13: Whatta man / Seven Nation Army

Mulai dari awal

"What are you doing here, freak? We don't want you here!" - Another one said in a loud threatening tone.

"I don't want to be here either! But I don't have a choice, do I?" - I clapped back. I'll be damned if I'm going to let these rednecks drive my narrative. No, ma'am.

"I'm not joking! If you so much as glance at me in the shower, I'll beat you so hard you're going to wish you never left wherever the hell you came from!" - The same boy threatened me, looking me dead in the eyes.

"I'll try but I'm only human, you know..." - I responded sarcastically, not backing down.

When he heard this, he darted in my direction. I flinched, obviously scared. I was being brave but I could barely take a punch, to be honest.

When he was half way to get to me, a nearly naked figure appeared in front of him and stopped him in his tracks. It was Daniel, wearing only a towel.

"Dude, why bother with him? Let it go!" - Daniel said with his hand on the guy's chest, literally stopping him from coming towards me.

"I don't want some fag looking at me in the shower, Dan!" - The boy whined, pouting like a brat.

"I know you don't, David. But that's the world we live in. You have to respect people." - Daniel replied, calmly.

"But Dan, we don't want him here! He's not one of us!" - The boy who I now know to be David retorted, still whining. As if I wanted to be here. Bitch, please... this is not the country club. It's a public school. *grunts in annoyance*

"I understand David, I really do. Listen up, boys!" - He said as he removed his hand from the boy's chest and started addressing all the male students in the locker room, loudly.

"I don't want this fag here" - he points at me and I gulped nervously - "anymore than any of you do! But that doesn't mean we have the right to beat him up just because. It's still a free country!" - He exclaimed, firmly.

"He can look but he can't touch, just like the rest of us with every girl we meet." - He joked, which made everybody laugh.

"In fact, I don't care who looks at me." - He said and then removed his towel, putting it over his broad shoulders, revealing his naked self.

I immediately looked elsewhere, trying my best not to stare at that greek god of a body.

"I only care that he comes nowhere near me. Are we good?" - He stared everyone down in a threatening way.

Everybody seems to get the point across and go about their business normally. But there's always the one...

"Ooh... Are you defending your boyfriend?" - A boy in the back of the locker room joked. But Daniel didn't like it one bit.

Daniel lunged at the boy's direction so fast he didn't have time to react. He threw him against the wall with a punch like he was nothing. I could hear the crack in the guy's bones as he did it.

Then, he grabbed him by the neck and lifted the boy almost up in the air. He was standing up on the tip of his toes, trying to avoid being hung by Daniel.

"My girlfriend is Lauren Davis! Have you seen her? Just look for the hottest girl in this fucking school!" - He bragged, speaking loudly so everyone would hear.

"What was that..?" - He taunted him, waiting for the boy to say something, but he couldn't. I could hear him gasping for air as Daniel's grip on his throat tightened.

"What did you say to me, I can't hear you?" - He continued taunting him. The boy was turning blue from the lack of oxygen.

Nate, who was there too wearing only a towel, approached Daniel carefully from behind and whispered something that made him drop the boy, who legitimately took the biggest inhale.

As the boy gasped desperately for air, still on the floor, Daniel looked around the room fiercely mad.

"Does anyone have anything else to say?" - He stared down at the boys menacingly.

All the boys present looked away from him and proceeded to change and shower. He then came walking in my direction, still naked with the towel over his shoulder. I tried not to look at him, but honestly it was impossible to avoid it.

He approached me with such determination that I flinched when he stood within an inch away in front of me. I gasped before his commanding presence. Not to mention his very hot nude body.

"You have nothing to fear from us here. Just keep to yourself and you'll be fine." - He stated, looking me deep in the eyes. Then, he turned around and left for the showers.

As I stood there in awe, admiring his physical form from behind, trying to keep myself from drooling, I thought to myself:

'What a fine specimen! Oh my God!'

Then, I proceeded to take my clothes off, grab my towel and shower like the rest of them.

The remainder of my day was uneventful, but I could never manage to shake that image of him naked off my mind. I mean...

Damn, what a man!