Epilogue 3

Toms typed rapidly on his computer as I entered the room. He was so focused on his stream that he didn't hear my footsteps. I smiled as I launched myself at his chair to side tackle him.

"AHHHHH" He yelled so loud my eardrums probably should have burst had I not been so used to him yelling all the time. 

"Ahhhhh!" I repeated only in a normal inside voice. 

"Did you?" He asked, his anxiety matching my own from four hours ago. I nod frantically. 

"I knew everything. But a few questions, but that doesn't matter. You're looking at the world's next English literature major." 

I had just finished one of the biggest exams of my life. We had both worried sick for me over the past week. I had pursued higher education, while Toms did further his studies he wasn't very passionate about anything yet. But I had tasked myself with finding what clicked with him. 

Streaming was going good for him now though and he was happy. That was all that really mattered.

Toms let out another yell and I did a bit of a happy dance. 

"Chat did you hear that? Woman is a genius!" He looked towards his computer a proud smile on his face. 

"I'm hardly a genius," I say, trying to stay humble. Toms has taught me many things, one of them being I was going to need to be humble enough for the two of us. 

He scoffs and closes Minecraft and puts on some celebration music. I laugh a bit as he starts humming, I honestly love when he does it, can't stop the smiles and laughs. 

"Let's celebrate chat," Toms says getting up from his seat and coming towards me. 

I cross my arms and raise a brow. "What are you doing?"

"Dancing darling." 

He takes my hand and starts to twirl me and sway. I join in on the swaying as the music fills the office of our apartment. Toms then grabs my hand and waist and tries to dance. It's no slow dance that's for sure, it almost feels likes he's totally failing at imitating the salsa. But I love it. We're just holding each other and I feel like I'm flying. 

The office isn't the biggest but we make do, only bumping into the chair once. Toms and I are horrible dancers but that brings more charm to it. Well, at least to me it does. I escape Toms's hold and start to lip sing. The song reverberating on the walls just gives some sort of atmosphere. 

I dance a bit, not caring anymore because this is who I am. Whoever hates it doesn't control my life. Like Toms says, I'm my own person. Not his, not my family's, not my friend's, not mack's, mine.

After the stress of the test, this feels amazing. 

Soon the song comes to a stop and Toms pulls me in for a quick kiss. I get on my tippy toes so he doesn't have to bend much. Toms then proceeds to litter my face with kisses and I giggle as I try and hide my face away. 

"No, no, poor chat has to witness this. Think of the children Toms." I say, trying to persuade him to not traumatize the viewers. Their poor eyes.

"Fine. But chats fine, right chat?" Toms has that sparkle in his eyes, the one that's always followed by laughter and uncontrollable smiles. 

Chat's divided, half talking about how cute and the other half talking about bleaching their eyes. I laugh as I read a few of the mods' messages and Toby's.

Toby: Ewwwwww

Toby: I agree with chat, disgusting

Toby: My single heart can't take this

Toby: I've had to cover Ava's eyes

Toms nudges my shoulder and holds out a fake microphone to me, grabbing one for himself as well. I've sat down in his spare spinny chair and sat crisscross. 

"So, Woman, approximately how high would you say your genius is?" Toms says, his voice taking on the tone of a reporter. 

"Well genius isn't measured in height, clearly. But I say it's pretty average."

Tom is speechless for a second and gives his computer a few knowing looks. 

"Well then, and your video game skills? Have they improved?"

"My video game skills are fan-freaking-tastic thank you very much." I huff out. 

How dare he try and insult me?

"Well so chat has been asking for a while now, when am I going to propose. When am I?" Toms asks.

"May 6th, 2026. We're going to be out on a walk along the beach and he's going to get down on one knee and propose. I'm going to tell him that I won't marry him until he promises to never eat my pieces of cake anymore. He's going to argue all couples do. Were going to argue continuously for a few minutes before I give up and say yes. We will then get married June 7th, 2027." 

Toms nods and looks to chat. "You heard her. Write the date down boys, the vlog would come out a week after that."

"We are not vlogging you proposing. I'll propose early just to stop that."

"When would you propose? We have the date chosen."

"March 5th, 2025." 

"That's way too soon. I'm not ready."

"Well excuse me, I would like to quote you from last week, 'Ready is not an option, ready is an always.'"

"Well," He chuckles, "That was very smart of me."

I roll my eyes, "Next question!"

"Would you give up your firstborn child for a million dollars?"

"A billion."

"What? You would just give up our child like that?"

"Our child?" I raise a brow at him.

"Wa- I..." 

"I'm kidding, love you, Tom,"

"Love you too," He grumbles, slouching into his chair. I probably gave the man a heart attack, poor him. Anyways. 

"I have a question for you."

"That's not how this works, I ask the questions."

"What are you getting me for Christmas?"

"As if I'd tell you," He looks at the face cam and gives a look to say, is she crazy?

"It was worth trying."

"Now for my last question. Will you be publishing your book anytime soon?" 

The question catches me a bit off guard and I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I'm a bit self-conscious about my writing. Okay, a lot self-conscious. The book is almost done but I'm too scared to send it to a publisher. What if they tell me it's horrible? What if I'm not a good writer. 

"Well... uh. I dont know. I'm almost done with it but I haven't sent it to a publisher."

"Can you believe that chat, Bree thinks she's a bad writer. Did you know that she actually works with Dream to script the Dream SMP. She's part of the brains behind those plot twists." Toms compliments me and I cant help the small smile that erupts on my lips.

"Thank you," I whisper.

He winks back at me and I hope this is forever. He's my everything and I'm holding on tight to never let him go. 

A/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELIES!