33

Toby POV

I sat at my desk and right now trying to get my paper done. At this point, I can't even focus enough to remember what it was about. I decide to put it off later and just push it away. I turn my pc on and wait for it to load. 

Things have been going really well with twitch and the whole Dream SMP thing is getting super popular. I don't really care about the fact that streaming takes up so much time. I didn't know what I wanted to be when I was older and my grade was just average. 

But with Twitch I actually had a job I liked. And thank God for it because it was the best.

My pc finally turned on and I quickly loaded up Minecraft. I decided on going onto the SMP and immediately clicked it when it had loaded fully. I joined the game in a cave and sighed. I had forgotten about the strip mining I had done yesterday and now I had no clue how to get back up. 

My shoulders slumped as I tried to navigate my weird maze. After a good five minutes, I finally found a staircase up and followed it. I came out in a forest a few hundred blocks behind Tommy's house. 

I quickly ran to my house and started to sort through everything I had gotten. Once I figured it all out I decided to go check if anything was different on the server. You really never know how much the script changes daily.

On my way down the path Tommy and Wilbur both join the game within a minute difference. I quickly go to chat and type.

<Tubbo> You streaming?

<Wilbur> Yeah

<Tommy> No

I walked past church prime before someone said something in chat.

<Tommy> Tubbo VC2

<Tubbo> Okay

I opened up discord and go to VC 2. As soon as I clicked on it Tommy's voice shouted through my headphone. 

"TUBBO!" He shouted the greeting

 "Tommy!" I shouted back though a little less loud. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh yeah. So I was thinking about building something and I wanted to ask your advice."

"Okay?"

"So I'm thinking of building a huge tower."

"Cool, what would you make it out of?"

"Cobblestone of course."

"Cobblestone?" 

"Yes, Cobblestone."

"Are you sure Tommy?"

"Are you questioning me Tubbo?"

"Yes, yes I am," I said with a chuckle. 

There was a bit of silence before he spoke again.

"So want to help me dig up the cobble?"

"Yeah, why not."

"Okay come over here."

I went towards where Tommy was at. I knew where he was because I had passed his character when he had logged in. Once I was next to him I took out my pickaxe and began to dig with him.

Tommy and I decided not to stream since it was just some digging and ended up talking. We dug for a half hour before I had to go to dinner. 

"I got to go now Tommy," I told him as I walked up to his Minecraft character.