Act 7 • Mamoru Chiba - Tuxedo Mask

Word Count : 2185

"Could this place be..." I wondered.

"It's my room." He replied.

"I used the wand for my new attack, and then..." Flashes from the fight and last night run through my head. My gaze lands on a chair and table in the corner of the room. Spread out on the furniture is a mask, hat and jacket, as well as a cape. I remove the covers from myself and get out of the bed.

"You passed out, and fell into a deep sleep." He told me, as I walked over. "Don't you remember?"

"I do." I took the mask in hand and stared. "How could I not have noticed? Your voice, the tuxedo tie..." I slowly walked over as I spoke and placed the mask on his face. "Your deep blue eyes that always called to me. You're really Tuxedo Mask. Why did you become Tuxedo Mask?" I questioned.

"In order to regain my lost memories, I need the Legendary Silver Crystal." He said, lowering the mask from his face.

"Memories?" I repeated.

"Yes." He confirmed. "On my sixth birthday, I lost my parents in a car accident. I also lost all my memories. I couldn't even recognize my name when someone called me. Am I really Mamoru Chiba? Or am I someone else? Then I started to have the same dream over and over again. Just one phrase, "The Legendary Silver Crystal"... that's all my dreams are about. And I found myself walking the streets at night to find the Legendary Silver Crystal, the only clue to my now lost memories. What about you? You're looking for the Legendary Silver Crystal too, aren't you? Why?"

"Well, because... It's hard to explain, but Luna said that our job as Sailor Guardians is to find the Legendary Silver Crystal and keep it safe." I told him. I avoided some of the other topics that she discussed.

"I see."

He looks sad...

"Can you keep what I told you a secret between us?" He asked. I nod my head in response. "Thanks."

"A secret between us..."

He might be tricking you.

Luna's words replayed in my head as I stared at him. He smiled and my heart jumped a little.

I'll trust you... Part of me wishes that this moment could stand still forever...

"I... I need to go. Everyone is probably waiting for me." I told him, I paused for a moment before turning to leave the room. He placed his hand on my shoulder, stopping me from leaving. I was frozen, not sure what to do.

"Ko-chan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ko-chan." I felt my face get warm at his words. He didn't say anything for a moment before pulling away and tapping my head with something. "Your bag..." He said

"Right..." I mumbled taking my bag from him and leaving. I walked alone and along the dark streets holding my bag close to my chest.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
149.72 million km [Tuxedo Mask]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें