Act 2 • Ami - Sailor Mercury

Word Count :  3641

"How did your exams go?" We were leaving school after finally getting our exam marks back. It took a while and we were finally free from the anticipation of waiting for the results.

"Just a little above the average." I smiled. I had gotten about one or two points above the average for the subjects, so I was glad I had passed.

"Don't ask!" Usagi shouted.

"As usual, huh?" Naru laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you did so bad you don't want anyone to know how bad." I smiled at Usagi.

"Emiko!" She yelled in frustration before starting to chase after me and I started running away as fast as I could, only looking behind me once to stick my tongue out at my sister.

"We're back!" We said together, as we entered the house.

"Welcome home!" Mom shouted from the kitchen, as we made our way to our rooms. It didn't take long for us to plop ourselves onto our bed and relax.

"I'm starving..." Usagi grumbled.

"I'm just glad exams are over." I looked over at Luna who was watching the two of us from the desk. "Luna, have you come to just sit there and keep an eye on me."

"Are you complaining?"

"No, I'm just wondering." I clarified.

"You both only just became Sailor Sun and Sailor Moon. those monsters will be back!"

"No! I never want to go through anything scary like that again!" Usagi complained.

"I agree with that. It wasn't the best experience. Just what are those monsters anyway?" I asked.

"Evil spirits that are not supposed to exist in this world." Luna explained.

"So aliens?" I guessed.

"No spirits. Find your fellow Guardians, and find our princesses and protect them!" Luna told us.

"Fellow Guardians? Princesses?" Usagi repeated. My thoughts went straight to Tuxedo Mask.

"Oh, like Tuxedo Mask or... Sailor V. They would make good allies, right?" I wondered.

"I've already got someone in mind." Luna said.

"Huh?" WIth that information that Luna gave us we headed off to sleep and waited for morning to arrive.