25/12/21

The party had officially begun, Drew, Henry and Liam where the last three to show up, surprisingly they where relatively nice to the club. But Zander just assumed it was because of the death stares Luke was giving them most of the night.

Jake was between talking to his friends and Hailey, much to Zander's annoyance. Although a particularly funny moment was when Henry noticed Elliot under the mistletoe and pushed Milly over to him.

And once the two had realized, with permission, Elliot placed a quick kiss to Milly's lips. "Who's idea was the mistletoe?" Liam asked laughing to himself.

"That was Hailey's, I was very much against it." Zander complained leaning on Luke. "Like you would complain if you got Luke under there with you." Milly joked with a smirk. "Shut it." Zander said, his face a little red.

Before he could say anything more Luke pulled Zander over to it. "Hey-" Zander couldn't really protest as soon after Luke kiss him. It was probably the longest kiss they had shared at this point, and Zander wasn't complaining.

"Okay lovebirds." Drew rolled his eyes and looked over at Jake after. Luke and Zander shared a knowing glance. "You know Drew, you could always go under it too." Henry teased.

Before anyone could saw anything Zander's mum came in. "Kids, lunch is ready." Now very excited they all went out to the dinning table, some extra chairs had been added for the amount of guests they had over.

"So Zander... Thoughts on Christmas this year?" Sean asked. "Well, it's been pretty good." Zander smiled a little as Luke squeezed his hand under the table.