5/12/2021

"Pst Luke you still awake?" Zander nudged Luke a little, the other turned to face him with half closed eyes. "Well, I am now." He muttered sleepily. "I wanted to say sorry- for ignoring you." Zander was just as quiet as Luke now.

"Its alright Zander, I'm just glad you're okay... Although I do want to know why you were ignoring me." 
"I-" 

Zander doesn't know how to start, in fact he doesn't want to. It would be a little weird to confess to his crush while they where in the same bed, at a sleepover at 1am. Luke quickly caught onto the fact that Zander didn't want to talk about it. 

"Don't worry you can tell me when you want to... If you ever do." Zander smiled a little and Luke pulled him into a half hug. "Thanks Luke." 
"Now get some sleep, its almost morning." 

Zander nodded and drifted of to sleep, still in Lukes arms.

Needless to say that was pretty awkward to explain to Hailey when she came to wake them up a few hours later.

"So you're best friends right?" Hailey asked once Luke was gone. "Yeah-" 
"Best friends who cuddle at night." 

Zanders face heated up as he punched Haileys arms. "Relax, I won't tell anyone." Hailey promised. 
"You better not." Zander looked very pissed off, causing his sister to laugh. "Well, I won't tell anyone else." 

Zander was silent for a second, just staring at her in disbelieve. "Who did you tell?" 
"The rest of the club."