4/12/2021

Zander ignored Luke and the other members of the club for the rest of the day, and the day after. 

He was currently locked in his room while Hailey was trying to tell him nothing was wrong. Luke didn't care that Zander had pushed him. He just wanted to make sure Zander was okay.

Stupid Luke, his selfless nature, his perfect smile. 

Luke was everything Zander wanted. He wanted to hug Luke and kiss him and hold hands-
But they were just friends. Right?

God Zander hated that. 

"Hailey I'm coming over." Luke said without hesitation. "Are you sure Luke?" Hailey questioned, she didn't want Zander to say something he would regret. "I need to make sure he is okay." Luke then hung up, causing Hailey to sigh and put the phone down. 

After a little while Luke got to the house and knocked on the door, Shannon answered it and smiled at Luke letting him inside. "Zander won't come out of his room, do you think maybe you could make sure he's okay? I'm sure he'll listen to you more than us." Luke nodded and headed upstairs to Zanders room. 

"Hey Zander?" Luke heard shuffling before a door unlocked and Zander opened it, looking up at Luke. "What are you doing here?" He asked, sounding harsher than he meant it. Thankfully Luke knew he wasn't trying to sound that mean. 

"I wanted to make sure you're okay." Luke said, seeing a few tears fall from Zanders eyes. "Hey please don't cry." Luke wiped his friends tears away as Zander pulled him into the room. "I'm fine... Just happy that you care so much." 

Luke smiled and pulled Zander into a hug. "Of course I do. You mean so much to me Zander." Zander smiled a little too and buried his face into Lukes chest. "I know you stayed a few days ago- but do you want to have another sleep over?" 

"I would love to."