chapter 28

Ik I am late hihi

________

"Jennifer you got a truly handsome man! Are You sure he isn't a Greek good or something" Mina said while looking at my husband who is sitting awkwardly between my friend group.

"Mina stop!!! It's so awkward for him" Lucas said "and you mister I hope you are treating our jennifer right" he narrowed his eyes

"Unfortunately yes he do" a voice interrupted us.

Oh did I told you that Jason Alice and Rachel are also here ? No? Ok! To the flashback

Flashback

We both were in eachother's embrace

"Get away or I might puke" someone said sternly.

I looked at my back to find Jason Alice and Rachel staring at us.

"Shut up!! You destroyed the whole romantic scene" Alive smacked his head.

"Well I won't disturb you guys anymore .... Enjoy!!" Rachel said cheekily.

I looked at Noah who was smiling.

"Well we all came here to suprise you"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME FIRST!!! NOW THEY WILL TEASE ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED JUST NOW!!!"

"I didn't wanted to ruin our romantic mood" he smirked

"I hate you"

"Love you too" he pecked my lips.

"And I am still standing here" Jason said while glaring at Noah

"Then why don't you leave!?" Noah rolled his eyes.

Flashback ends

I Introduced them to eachother , well Mina was kinda happy to find some more people to join her wedding , It's gonna Be too much fun.

So where were we?

"Wow that's kinda rude" Lucas said while smiling a bit

"It's just he is so protective towards me" I said

"No he is extremely protective ,to be exact" Noah corrected.

"Noah!!!! Come here you stupid!!!" Rachel shrieked from her room. She came and stood in front of Noah. He was looked terrified "Why? I ASKED YOU SOMETHING NOAH, WHY!?"

"I am really sorry" He tried to approach Rachel but she glared at him. "They asked me , I didn't had any choice"

"I'll kill you!!!" She starts running after him.

I laughed at them.

"Ayy jennifer!? What's this?" Mina whispered near me , I looked at her in confusion "aren't your friend and your husband is being so close to each other?"

I chuckled at her statement

"Yeah indeed they are, cuz they've been together since childhood"

"Wait wha--"

I laughed ,

"They are cousins, and right now the situation is Noah told her parents that lately she is going around dates a lot instead of working"

"Oww!!" She looked embarrassed

_________

After a bit talk at my home we all went to get ready for bachelorette party.