A new start

Jennifer's POV

Here you go a new life a new start . It's been 5 years since I came here to London. I got settled here pretty easily everyone here was quite easy going . Everyone in college was also so good to me and cuz of my friendly nature I was quite popular too.

Ok I'll stop bragging about myself .

Well but that was true. As my college ends . I started working here in London . You wanna ask why?? Oh cuz the pay here is good.

But the voice inside me said something else

Stop lying just tell you are afraid to see him---

Ok stop. Fine I admit that I didn't wanted to face him. I know it's been 5 years I should move on and afterall there's nothing between us then why still I can't face him. Well he was the one I loved , my first love tell me how I can I forget him this easily. I was in the contact of Lucas and Mina and they used to tell me about Ryan and the girl, oh well her name is sara. They were doing good, that's what they used to tell me . But slowly as our college year increased, we started talking less and then it stopped. It's been a year I haven't talked to them nor do I know about Ryan and sara. Umm... I guess we should stop talking about him

Tell this to yourself,you idiot.

I rolled my eyes at the words that came out of my mind. Well I got new friends too. Wait do I need to tell you that all of my friends are doctors?? Well now that you know everyone of them are doctors.

"JENNIFER!!!"

OH here you go with first one. A guy with blonde hairs and well built body he have gray eyes . He was wearing a black track suit , typical him I thought , standing in front of me. Lemme introduce you , Jason brown my guyfriend . He is a flirty kinda guy and goes to out with god knows, how many girls. But he is so sweet towards me and quite protective , he reminded me of Lucas. We met when his ball had hit my head , He was playing soccer, we became close when he tried to make that up to me.

"Dr. jennifer what are you still doing here?? Do you know how many calls I got . You better go home asap" Jason said in his British accent.

"Oh well I had a late surgery and I still have some work left" I smiled a bit "but why are you here that too in track suit" I asked out of curiosity

"Ah!! Actually I was chilling at my home and suddenly I got a call asking me to pick you up" He said and sat on my office desk

"But I still have work I can't come you go and I am not alone here. Don't worry I'll come" I smiled

"Are you sure cuz I don't wanna die" He said making me laugh.

"Yeah now go....I am busy" I said and he just nodded and went.

"Now I guess you are dead" I heard a familiar female voice.

I looked up and saw my dear friend. She is beautiful and she have blonde hairs ,they are wavy and brown eyes , pale skin which is so smooth. Oh gosh! The heck I am saying. Ok so her big eyes and long eyelids make her nothing but more beautiful. So she is my another friend Alice. She is sweet and caring. We met in our college days she was the first one to approach me.

"And why do you think so??" I said. She came inside.

"I mean your parents are coming today at your place. Do you want them to know that you are overworking this month" she said with concern in her voice.

"Fine I'll be going hmm??"

"Better" she smiled

"Doctor jennifer!!!!" Now's the time to introduce you my another friend Rachel. We become friends recently , by recently I mean this month. She is from California. She have long brown hairs and long eyelids and my favourite her blue eyes , I know it's inherited, I smiled at her.

"You are going right??" I nodded ,
" I am going on a date , can you tell my parents that I have emergency work here" she ran away.

Oh shit

She Always do this. Whenever she goes on a date I make excuses from her parents. Urgh!! Well she have kinda cute personality .

I started walking outside. I wasn't far away from hospital when I felt Someone is following me. I heard someone footsteps. It's dark And the road was silent no one's around. No shit!!

The heck. is he gonna kill me?? Please please please don't kill me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I started screaming.

"Oh my gosh jennifer shut up.... it's me!!" I heard someone shouted on me I opened my eyes after listening familiar male voice. I roamed my eyes in darkness to see the person clearly. The well built body, tall silhouette was standing in front of me. Then the light flashed and now I can see him clearly. Pale skin , Clean shaved, messy blonde hairs and blue eyes.

It's him. Dang it!! He doesn't have to frighten me like this.

"You wanna kill me don't you?" I said and He smiled sarcastically "wait....why are you here??"

"I came to pick you up but I saw you walking I shouted your name but you couldn't listen , so I came to stop you" He said and smiled innocently. Then I noticed he was wearing a black nike trouser and a black hoodie of the same brand. "Now if checking me out is done so can we go inside the car" He added

"I wasn't I just wonder did you went to office??"

"I did" we started walking towards his car "but I came early and resting but then I remembered how your timing is bad you are never on time when needed so I gotta help you with that"

"But it was okay. I was coming you don't have to" I said while sitting inside the car.

"Excuse me. You can't stop your husband when he is doing his duty" HE laughed. "Also your mom and dad shouldn't have to know that you are overworking since the day we got married. That is since one month" He said with a disappointment In his voice.

_______

You wanna know who is this "husband" of Jennifer?

"How it happened"??

Well stay tuned 😜

Please vote and comment also don't forget to follow me

Thnx for reading ♥️♥️