chapter 27

"no I said leave me!!"

"Yeah so that you can kill her...no I am not leaving you"

"Yes of course I will!!! Leave me....!!!"

"Stop being dramatic Mina"

"Seriously Lucus!? She FVKING MARRIED SOME GUY MONTHS AGO AND WE CAME TO GET TO KNOW NOW !!! .....and you are okay with it??"

"She must've some reasons Mina"

"Now What reasons this bitch have??"

"Umm guys I am right here??"

"Yes unfortunately!!" Mina calmed down finally "you know what just tell me what the fvcking reason you had??"

After getting here jennifer got suprised watching her friends angry on her, they got they know about Jennifer's marriage with Noah ,by her parents but not the reason.

Lucus being matured he was calmed but Mina was way out from being calmed.

Jennifer told them about everything how she got married and what's their situation now.

"I am glad you are happy with him" Lucus smiled genuinely so did jennifer.

Mina was sitting in corner, totally pissed off. She was looking cute with her childish angry expression.

"Sorry!" Jennifer softly said

"Don't speak to me... I am so sad" Mina starts her fake crying "how much I dreamt about your wedding ceremony, I wanted to be the bride's maid"

Jennifer chuckled and hugged her.

_________________
JENNIFER's POV

I was sitting in my room after coming from me and my friends little reunion. I was smiling after watching them. We all grew up , it's just like tomorrow we used to run in those streets, joking around.

Just then I heard my phone ringing I saw ID I smiled looking at it. I picked up

"Looks like my wife forgot me just the day after she left" his voice made me blush. "Oh how much I want to see that blush of yours"

"I am not blushing" I tried to speak sternly but I know failed. I can hear his laugh, his hearty laugh. "How are you doing? , I hope your wounds are healing"

"I am good and yes they are healing... don't worry" I can imagine him smiling ."what were you doing?"

"I just came after meeting my friends"

"Oh!! Your friends .... Just your friends??"

Huh? What does this mean?

"Yes just friends who else I will meet??" I chuckled.

"No I mean you know.... Your- your ex he was also in your friend group...look I believe you ..... I just care about you, you know maybe you feel hur---"

"It's okay and I haven't met him....and no even if I'll meet him it can't hurt me.... it's not like I love him anymore"

We talked  little more and then we bid our goodbyes.

I miss him so much

Already?

Urgh! I am getting mad.

________

"Why should I go??" I whinnied

She is telling me to come somewhere with her and me being me lying on bed like I got my lost long love. Anyway I don't wanna go anywhere and destroy my precious beauty sleep