chapter 13

After a day when Jennifer woke up Mina and Lucas took her to her home. She was just lying on the bed , her blank expression was making everyone worried about her. Mina Tried to cheer her up but it didn't seem to work.

Jennifer's pov

2 days have passed  since that incident happen but I am still not ready to come out of it , I can't help it but think about everything over and over again. It's not good I should stop being like this and moreover I can't see mom and dad getting tensed about me , also my friends they are doing so much for me.

My thoughts were clashed by a familiar male voice. The voice I've been craving to listen. Wait, he...oh my god! How can I be this damn idiot he was also there, R-Ryan came to rescue me with police. I again heard his voice looks like he is pleading to someone to let him talk to me.

Wait...talk?? What he wants to talk??but the main thing is Am I ready to face him to talk to him?? ....cuz if he is here to talk about those misunderstandings  then ?? And what if he says they aren't misunderstandings it's true---....... No!!I don't think so I am ready to talk about it.

The voices stopped coming means he went  it's good cuz I need time. There's something in me which is telling me that those misunderstandings or whatever it is , it's true.

My mind was thinking about Ryan and that girl. What relation they could have?? Judging by their pictures together, it was clearly looking they were in love. Are they? Did he falled out of love with me or....he wasn't in love with me from the first??

I didn't realised that I forgot all about the incident and started thinking or I may say overthinking about Ryan and my relationship

Huh??

Relationship?? I wonder does that even exsist now??

I was thinking all these things when my door opened and I saw my friends coming towards me , smiling. They sat Next to me on my bed , where I've been lying since the day I came.

"So?? Umm... Are you okay??" Mina asked with her worried tone

"I am fine...." I gave her a reassuring smile and she let out a small relif sigh. "But can I ask you a question??"

They both looked at each other confusingly and then nodded

" Why he came just now?? And please be honest. I know you guys know something which I don't"

They again looked at eachother and let out a sigh.

"Look jennifer you are not at the state to listen anything about it, once you'll get better we'll tell you.... actually we'll let him tell you" Lucas said with his worried but a bit stern voice

Now it made more anxious ...was I right?? Was he here to tell about him and her being together?? I was afraid , anxious and everything which was bad for me at this state.

I looked at Mina and Lucas who were looking at me with concern and maybe they noticed that I am getting more and more anxious.

"Jennifer.... I know what you are thinking but I can't do anything.  I want you to relax" Mina said

Lucas sigh in disappointment and his eyes were looking at everywhere but me.

"Look jen.... The only thing I can tell you is 'this is reality and you have to except it' " he said this and went out.

His words 'this is reality and you have to except it' what does he mean by this?? I looked at Mina she was looking at me with sympathy , she patted my shoulder and went out.