chapter 22

"send me the address"

I went where I've been told to.
It was a villa , I was standing in front of its gate.

"Mam! Sir was expecting you, come" A familiar face came out of the gate
I went inside the villa it was really beautiful but the darkness was swallowing me, it's elegant but terrifying. Although I was sure what I was doing but I am terrified , afraid but it's the only way I can do. I was shaking in fear but I have to give the confident look. I was standing in the middle of the living room of the villa.

"Finally!! It was long enough"

_____________

Noah's POV

I woke up but didn't saw jennifer , I sighed. I got up when Mrs.stone came in.

"Sir?? Your father's call. You weren't picking up so he called on office phone"

"Ohk thnx" she went , I picked up the call.

On the phone

"Yes dad??"

"How's everything going?"

"Yeah , actually I forgot to tell you . When I was looking at data I got to know that someone tampered with the data"

"What!!??"

"Yes dad, someone in manufacturing department was hiding information or giving us wrong information" I said while sitting on my chair

" And those defective product?? How They were found??"

"Yeah that's the other part , bunch of people are there in manufacturing sector,  they tampered with our product and the person in manufacturing department didn't reported it."

"So we need to find out who they are as soon as possible"

"Don't worry dad. I know what to do" I smirked and hung up.

"Mrs. Stone call the meeting with manufacturing department , and then we gonna head to manufacturing sector"

" Yes sir, sir actually the shareholders  are bothering us , they want the explaination and also Threatening to withdraw "

"Yeah I'll talk to them too , first do what I told"

____________

"And you think I can't know about this? Huh?"

Everyone, in meeting, was shivering under my gaze.

"What do you think Mr. Russel ??" I looked the middle aged man.

"Y-yes sir"

"You know nothing could be hidden from me! I am the CEO here right??" He nodded "and Mr. Russel why the data I got is different from the data in your computer?? If you didn't forget all of  your computers are synced  with mine"

"I-I am sorry sir... I-I am so sorry... I didn't had any option.... I am sorry." The man fell on the ground crying.
"Sir, I was threatened!! Please forgive me"

"How many else are there??"I said in a cold voice.

"F-five m-more a-are there in manufacturing sector"

"Tell me clearly"

______________

Third person's POV

"If I'll tell you clearly then it was..... It was planned from a quite long time. I sent some of my men to his company and to settle them without getting caught, I Threaten one of important positioned man in his company." The man smirked.