chapter 8

Ryan's POV

In all these days I have been away from jennifer not even once I tried to call her and talked. Is she fine?? I don't know why am I even ignoring her. I think I need time yeah this must be a reason

My thoughts were interrupted by a call from sara

On the phone

"Ryan..c-can you help me" she said

I can listen a dullness in her voice . She wasn't ok. Thinking this , don't why, I started panicking.

"Is everything ok??"

"I don't really think so...my head hurts also my whole body started aching"

" Ok ok you-you stay there ...I am coming"

She was some rooms away from his room. I hurriedly went to her room and slammed ,opening , the door. I saw sara was curled upon the bed , her hands were on her head massaging it while her eyes were closed and I could see some dry tears on her cheeks which made me feel uneasy.

I went to her . Puts my hand on her forehead to check the temperature . She was burning ,my eyes widen .

"Oh gosh!! You are burning sara..what happened"

"I don't know... My body also hurts so much"

With that she fainted. I panicked

"Oh man!!"

I took the phone and told the hotal staff to call the doctor .

On the phone

"Excuse me.. please can u call the doctor my friend is feeling ill"  he couldn't think straight

"Ok sir..we would try to send the doctor as soon as possible...your room number sir??"

" Yeah....umm it's 509...thnx"

What am I even feeling. She isn't feeling good and here my heart is sinking .

End of POV

Not long after he heard a knock on the door. He went to check if the doctor came. He opened the door and saw the doctor .

He told everything that he knew as doctor starts to check sara.

After the check up doctor said " actually she have high fever and also I think for some reason she isn't eating enough and stressing a lot... I am writing some of the medicines you may get nearby so don't worry ...just take care of her"

"Ok thanks doctor" Ryan faintly smiled at the doctor.

Ryan went to take some medicine . The doctor said he can get it nearby which means the pharmacy must be somewhere near the hotal so he himself went while sara was resting

After sometime sara became concious but haven't saw anyone . She feel so numb , her head felt so heavy so as her eyes . She barely can open them.

She heard someone's phone was ringing. She saw from where the voice was coming . She saw a phone was lying on the bed near her . Which , absolutely, wasn't her's. The caller ID says "girlfriend" and a heart beside it.

"Who's phone is----"  she remembered the last person who came here was Ryan . Her heart was racing so fast knowing that the phone is of Ryan's and the person who is calling him is his girlfriend ,means he is in relationship??.

It wasn't helping her headache at all. Now with her whole body her heart also aches . She knew she likes Ryan but he never told that he was already in relationship. She felt like a fool now .