chapter 21

Jennifer's POV

It's getting out of my hand. He is repeating the past. What he used to do he is doing again, although he can't hurt me like before but he is now doing it emotionally and mentally.

He is threatening me and reminding me my traumatic past.

I heard my phone's ring, he called again , again threatening me to leave Noah.

I picked up the call

"What the f*ck took you so much time to answer huh??" He is angry

"I-I...."

"Shut up sl*t!! Now listen I am  telling you again, leave your husband."

"No!! Please leave me!!" My tears were all the way out

"F*ck it b!tch!!! Look you wh*re I can give you money as much as you want and all the pleasu---"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!! What do you think of me huh?? I AM NOT LIKE THOSE WOMEN YOU HAVE DANIEL.... I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY HUSBAND AND COME TO YOU SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I had enough of him,I can't stop myself from bursting ,Although I am afraid of what he will do. But I can't let him disrespect my character and my dignity.

"And now you gonna pay for what you did, don't blame me I warned you . I have you time to obey me but you wanted it and now your husband will suffer" he laughed evilly.

"Don't--" he hung up.

No god please , I don't want Noah to get hurt. I was sweating and my breath was uneven my vision was getting blurred by time. My breath stopped when I thought about what Daniel could do.

"I-I d-don't know what to do!! I AM SORRY NOAH!!!" I cried.

I have to do something I can't let anything happen to Noah cuz of me.

___________

Noah's POV

It's been a week since the project starts and also since jennifer starts acting wierd. I know she is hiding something , whenever I ask her she say it's about work but I doubt.

I don't know why she seems sad and zone out everytime. Even if she smiles it doesn't reach her eyes. Something is eating her up but I don't know what and I can't see her like this.

My thoughts were cut off by a familiar male voice

"I hope I haven't disturbed you Mr.jones" I looked up and saw Daniel. "You seem to be in a deep thought" he chuckled.

"Yeah.... it's just--- about project " I replied cuz of course I can't tell him about my  problems like this.

"Hmm....so how is your wife??" He asked me with a smirk.

Wierd.

"S-she is good" I said, I didn't felt great when he asked me about jennifer. Actually not just right now , but sometimes he act wierd.

"Oh ok! Sorry I need to go, you know lots of work" he walked away.

He went outside. I don't why I don't feel good around him but.... He is nice and helped me a lot , I think I am just overthinking.

"Excuse me sir!" I heard my secretary who was standing on front of my desk. She was looking worried

"Yes mrs.stone??"

"Sir there's a big problem , suddenly the rumours started , questioning on our manufacturing quality." She showed me an article. "And I just got a call from about the quality checking, the officer will be here for the checking"