XXIV : Double Date

DAEUNS POV

"Why is he not picking up- oh hello?" My mouth went shut the moment I heard jungwons tired voice through the other line, this is probably the very first time I ever called him as his girlfriend. not gonna lie I slightly began to panic because of his deep voice, he talked like he was running out of breath which made me question in return.

"I'm sorry you probably waited for a bit longer right? I'll be there in 5 minutes I need to do something really quick okay?bye!!" Before I even reply to him he hung up on me making me confused way more, that kinda got me furious but I decided to shrug it off. I checked the time on my phone and realized he is 15 minutes late to our date, off to a good start right?...

"What did he say?" Hana stood next to me followed by sunoo to approach me to where I was standing, jungwon told me to meet him by the library so he can pick me up there and go to our date. But he still haven't showed himself yet.

"If it becomes 20 minutes I'll cancel our date I swear" I had another bad habit and that was being really short tempered, no matter what I couldn't control it and I really hated that about myself. But the fact it's almost been 20 minutes he hasn't showed up yet got me thinking is he joking around and end up stood me up on our date?

"Yah! Don't be like that I'm pretty sure he will show up soon" Sunoo ruffled my hair making me more angrier than usual, hana seemed to notice my annoyed facial expression before she took sunoos hand out of my hair and push him away from me. She then approached me to fix my hair that was ruined by sunoo and sighed while looking at me.

"Sunoo come with me for a minute, I want to buy us some drinks" hana wrapped her arms around his arm before they made their way to the mini market that was near the library, she smiled at me and mouthed brb before they disappeared out of my vision.

"DAEUN!!" Exactly 5 minutes later i heard someone calling my name from far away along with heavy foot steps that were approaching me, I squinted my eyes and realized it was jungwon. He finally arrived huh? but what is he holding..? Kitty?

"Hey I'm so sorry I made sure i didn't take more than 5 minutes" Jungwon weakly smiled before putting his cat down on the ground to catch his breath, i looked at kitty confusingly then at him before he lifted his head up to return the same expression as me probably wondering why I look at him like that.

"Ah! I brought kitty over since no one could watch over her and I didn't want to leave her alone in the house i hope you don't mind" jungwon got up and fixed his posture before giving me a quick smile, I nodded at him awkwardly before looking back at kitty to pet him. I got furious for nothing after all, I felt ashamed.

"Y-you look great" i scratched my head and looked at the ground as a way to avoid his gaze on me, i wasn't lying he actually looked really good with his all black outfit, he knew how to impress me everytime.

"So do you" he lifted my chin with his fingers before giving me a kiss on the cheek and pat my head after, he could notice the blush slightly creeping over my cheeks causing him to smile at me more before he mumbles "cute" to himself.

JW: "Are you ready to go?"

D: "Actually jungwon i-"

"SURPRISE!!" Hana screamed out of her lungs causing both of us to flinch at her loud voice before rolling my eyes at her, i face palmed myself and realized this is not gonna go be so great, probably they will make it more awkward and will make me suffer more out of embarrassment.