XXII : Game

3RD PERSONS POV

"He can't be serious right now?" Daeun entered her class expecting to see jungwon next to her seat but jungwon was not there yet leaving daeun all worried and weirded out all by herself. he was usually early, but then she knew why he was not there.

Daeun shrugged it off and sat down on her seat quietly trying not to think about it. She didn't hesitate to look through the window time to time to see if she notices jungwon in any second, unfortunately she didn't.

After few minutes later he arrived to class making daeun to turn his way and stare at him, obviously he ignored her.
There he comes again, the old jungwon being cold and absolutely rude for no reason.

"Jungwon!" Daeun called his name to get his attention but he just looked at her without uttering a word to her and sat down on a different seat that was far away from her.

"He can't just ignore me like that without any explanation" Daeun sighed as she thought to herself, yes it was messed up she hang out with sunoo but she didn't had any bad intentions. Everyone misunderstood her for it but at this point she gave up as they didn't let her to defend herself.

"JUNGWON!" Daeun heard someone calling his name as she immediately recognized who the person was by her high pitched voice that annoyed the fuck out of her. yoona entered the class and greeted everyone fakely before she took a seat next to jungwon while jungwon looked at her confusingly.

"Um do I know you?" Jungwon coldly replied to her as he took out his right side of his ear phone and waited for her response.

"No but now you do" yoona nudged his shoulder and winked at him before she took out her supplies to put it on her desk.

Jungwon was still confused as fuck but ignored it as he put back his ear phone in his ear to continue to listen to what song he was listening to.

Daeun on the other hand wasn't having it. She kept clicking her pen in annoyance while staring at yoona, that bitch can't be serious right now.

Yoona realized daeun was looking at her and smirked at her before she mouthed to her "watch me" and winked at her, earning a disgusted reaction from daeun before she faced away from her to ignore her. No matter what she knew she won't let her to ruin their relationship.

*time skip*

"Will you please stop staring at him like that? You look like your eyes are gonna pop out in any second" hana munched on her sandwich while looking at her best friend who was glaring at her crush that was sitting alone in the cafeteria all alone by himself.

"He's been ignoring me this whole day"

"He is jealous" hana took a glance jungwon and laughed at his childish behavior while Daeun faced her looking kind of shocked as she waited for her to continue what she was saying.

H: "He kept telling me he really hates it when you hang out with sunoo or do anything with him basically"

D: "oh wait that's kinda hot.."

H: "it is hot until he ignores you for the rest of your life"

D: "WAIT WHAT?"