XI : Friends?

DAEUNS POV

"You guys know each other as well?" I awkwardly smiled, pointing at both of them as they nodded in return.

"Yeah through some mutual friends" jay approached hana to wrap his arm around her shoulder and making her slightly panic, hana you lucky bitch.

"I guess they are close" I muttered to myself and looked away from them to look at somewhere else. This is getting awkward.

Just when I was praying to someone save me from this awkward situation jungwon came towards our direction and was about to head upstairs but I stopped him.

"Oh hi jungwon I was waiting for you!!!" I uncomfortably got close to him and saw the look of confusion on his face. I mouthed "help me" while side eyeing hana and jay.

He probably got hurt seeing jay wrapping his arm around her but he chose to ignore it.

"Let's go" he grabbed my hand as I waved at them quickly before he started to drag me away from them.

"Okay I did say help me but not to drag me" i yeeted his hand away from mine and wiped my hand since it was sweaty. He just awkwardly cleared his throat and faced the other way not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" i said, referring to jay and hana from earlier.

"I moved on daeun" I looked at him with my widen eyes. Did I just hear that right??

"About yesterday I wanted to hang out with her for the last time before I completely move on" he came closer to me and leaned against the wall next to me. I found myself smiling at what he said said. I know I shouldn't be happy that they are not friends anymore but I'm glad he finally moved on.

"You did great jungwon" I said and was about to pat his back but I immediately realized what I was gonna do before I moved my hand away to stop myself.

"I'm sorry that I was mean to you when you were the only person who were there for me this whole time" he was looking at the ground first then looked at me to show how sorry he was by his eyes. I had to admit that his eyes were always
so mesmerizing and cute.

"Why are you so suddenly nice to me?" i slapped my mouth dramatically as he glared at me in return.

"You like me now?" I nudged his shoulder, trying not to wheeze.

"Don't make me take it back" he scoffed and ran his fingers through his hair, he was annoyed by me already.

"I'm not used to this version of you, please stay rude" i said, not expecting to hear a laugh from him. He never laughed at me before. Why I was kinda happy to hear it?

"So are we friends?" I said, raising my eyebrow at him and waited for his response.

"Let's not go that far yet" he smirked and carried his backpack that was on the ground before sticking his tongue out at me.

"Jungwon!" I yelled, i got a middle finger from him in return as he walked away.

*time skip*