VII : Ship

DAEUNS POV

"Where is your house?" He said, still holding his jacket that was above our heads. As he noticed the rain was about to stop he removed his jacket.

"Are you taking me home?" I stood in front of him and smirked at him while I was walking backwards with my hands behind my back.

"I'll go then" he was about to walk away until I stood in front of him again.

"Okay okay I'm just joking" I stopped him by grabbing his backpack strap and forced him to continue to walk with me. I showed him where my house was located, assuming he is gonna leave me here but he still came with me until we reached our door. We then stood in front of each other awkwardly not knowing what to do or say.

"Thanks for today?" I scratched my head looking at him awkwardly as he just nodded in response. Right when I was about to open the door he stopped me by pushing me against the wall.

"What-" he interrupted me and caged me between his arms against the wall. "I forgot something" he stared at me, slowly sliding his hand into my pocket to take out something.

My breath hitched as he still had his eyes on me with a small smirk on his face.

"My pen" he said, tapping my jawline with his pen. I pushed him back by his chest making him chuckle. Is he insane?

When I was about to yell at him someone opened the door causing both of us to panic and fix our posture in front of the door, acting like nothing happened just now.

"Daeun where were you?" My mom said as she still had her hand on the door knob, she then noticed jungwon next to me. He quickly bowed to show respect.

"Is this your new boyfriend?" My mom smirked as I glared at her and mouthing her words to be quite.

"Mom stop it" i awkwardly laughed and hit her arm, smiling painfully at her so she can stop.

"Hello ma'am I'm daeuns friend nice to meet you" he smiled, adjusting his backpack.

Liar.
We were never friends
I side eyed him as he did the same.

"Nice to meet you too son why don't you come in-" I interrupted my mom by saying "He is busy mom" he nodded awkwardly and agreed with me.

"Oh okay maybe next time then" she smiled at him as he smiled back awkwardly. I could tell he was in pain too.

"There is no next time" i said under my breath knowing jungwon heard it.

"Hana is waiting for you in your room by the way" she told me before she said goodbye to jungwon and left us alone by the door. Jungwons behavior changed the moment he heard her name.

"OMG I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET HANA TODAY BUT I FOROGT" I face palmed myself then glared at him, hopefully hana won't kill me.

"ITS YOUR FAULT SHE IS PROBABLY MAD RIGHT NOW" i whisper yelled at him as he rolled his eyes, putting all the fault on him even though it was not his fault at all.

"How is that my fault you moron" he left without saying anything after that. I hope hana didn't see us.

I ran upstairs quickly and opened my door to see hana on my bed while she had her earphones in, Probably listening to her shitty as playlist.