XX : Angel

A/N: sorry for my previous readers, I made a mistake as I deleted my last chapter "kiss" on accident so I had to rewrite that chapter and unpublish this chapter in order to fix it again. So don't be confused if you already read this chapter, you can skip it :).

3RD PERSONS POV

Blush creeped on daeuns cheeks as jungwon continued to kiss her gently.
He began to leave kisses on her jawline down to her neck.

He pulled away for a second to take a glance at her causing him to slightly smirk at the sight in front of him. She was breathing heavily due to their kissing. He nuzzled his head into her neck as he became shy by what he just did.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" jungwon fixed his posture and touched his messy hair to fix it as daeun was grabbing his hair earlier when they were kissing.

Daeun shook her head telling him that it was okay. Still shocked by what just happened as she kept blinking while touching her lips.
She had so many questions to ask him.

Jungwon quickly faced the wall and started to get embarrassed way more. He felt shame going through his body and couldn't believe he just kissed a girl for the first time in his life. He had his hand on his chest trying to calm himself down as their kiss replayed in his mind.

Why did he kiss her without her consent? She definitely don't like him that way or that's what he thought.

"J-Jesus" Daeun patted her chest inhaling through her nose to get some air. She was so nervous to the point she felt really suffocated. But at the same time a part of her was happy with a mix of confusion.

All of the sudden they stopped what they were doing as they heard a noise. It was daeuns stomach growling out of hunger causing her to get embarrassed while jungwon just smiled at her.

"I actually came here earlier because I was hungry" she nervously smiled at him. By seconds later she felt comfortable again as he just nodded his head and took out the leftovers so he can heat it up for her.

D: "Also you got some explanation to do"

*time skip*

"Why are you guys sleeping here?" A voice startled and woke jungwon and daeun up as they realized they slept leaning their heads on the table while they were eating few hours ago. They just awkwardly stared at each other before they paid attention to the person that was standing in front of them.

"Good morning to you too hana" Daeun waved at her sarcastically before she leaned her head against the table again as she still felt tired. She tried her best to ignore all the muscle cramps she got while she slept in that position this whole morning.

Hana gave jungwon a suspicious look while jungwon just raised his eyebrow not uttering a word to her.

Hana somehow understood something had happened between them because they never sit peacefully like that without attacking each other after a second.

"Care to explain what's going on?" Hana squinted their eyes at them and began to take a sip of her coffee as she looked at them back and forth. Wanting to hear something from them.

D: "Nothing h-"

JW: "Maybe I kissed her"