XIII : Jealousy

JUNGWONS POV

I felt fingers running through my hair as I woke up slowly and blinked few times before I looked at the person who was doing it, leaving me smile.

"Did you sleep well?" My mom patted my head softly as I was leaning against her touch.

"Mhm" i smiled and grabbed her hand to kiss it.

"You seem like to be in a good mood these days it's been awhile I saw you like this" she sat down next to me and had that playful smirk on her face, oh god not this again.

"Is it because of hana?" She said as i shook my head in return.

"No i just happened to be in a good mood I guess"

"Then is it because of that girl? What was her name?" I immediately stood up as I looked at her with widen eyes before I went to the bathroom without answering her question.

"Now that's suspicious" she came to the bathroom and watched me washing my face through the mirror, she still waited for my answer.

"I don't like her mom" I reassured her, I never hated daeun, i just don't like her. There is a difference.

"Yeah okay" she rolled her eyes at me and walked away before making me follow her to convince her that I don't like her that way for thousand times.

*time skip*

I was standing at the bus station and waited for the school bus to arrive. A bit later I felt someone standing next to me causing me to turn around and saw who it was.

"Hi" she interlocked her arm around mine smiling widely, I kinda missed that smile of hers.

"I thought we are not gonna do this anymore" i sighed, wanting to push her away but her grip on my arm was really tight. I thought our friendship were over, why she always had to appear?

"Oh come on jungwon don't be stubborn friends can do this too"

Here comes this feeling again.

But we are not friends anymore.
My heart hurts.

"I think jay is interested in daeun" she randomly spoke as i faced her and saw her ruffling her hair out of anger for sure. Yeah I could tell that jay was actually interested in daeun. I wonder if daeun is interested in him?

Wait why am i curious?

"Daeun isn't" i didn't hesitate, not knowing why I was so sure about it as she looked at me with her questioning expression.

"How can you be so sure?" She said and stood in front of me as curiosity got her.

I didn't say anything as I entered the bus with her following me.

DAEUNS POV

I woke up and realized I was on the couch while I had a blanket over me. I looked at my phone and realized it was 8am, I'm already an hour late for school. AGAIN.