VIII : The Fake Date

JUNGWONS POV

"What a creep" i brushed my teeth as I thought about the unknown number texting me at one freaking in the morning. I wonder who was the person tho, me being the impatient fucker i immediately blocked them. Not knowing who I was texting.

It's the weekends again, as usual I always spent all of it by staying in home. When me and hana were friends we used to hang out almost everyday which was amazing. I missed those days a lot, or when sunoo was my friend that time we used to do lots of things together. Now none of them are here with me.

"So what did you do yesterday honey?"
my mom interrupted me from my thoughts by putting bowls of ramens on the table and sat down in front of me.

"I took my friend home" i slurped my ramen almost inhaling all of it, not wanting to talk about yesterday.

"Girlfriend?" She laughed when she noticed me almost choking at her words, she gave me water quickly before I took a sip of it.

"It's not like that mom" i continued to eat my ramen, not bothering myself and my mom with this. But I couldn't stop myself as I remember that day.

The way I held her hand and protected her from the rain or when I first met her. She was also crying like me and hurt like me, she was just a stranger to me yet she asked me if I was okay and even lend me her umbrella. Not even hana cared that much about me.

"I assume you like her" she replied, snapping me from my day dreaming.

"I don't think I can like any other girls after hana" I mumbled to myself before continuing to eat my ramen, it was becoming soggy now.

"Sweetie yes you can! but you need time to heal" she grabbed my hand in hers and rubbed her thumb on the back of my hand to comfort me.

"Even tho I don't know her but I think she will make you heal faster and make you move on" she smiled warmly at me, then stood up to collect the dirty bowls on the table.

"Here let me help you" I stood up, carrying the heavy bowls for her as she thanked me and patted my back in return.

*time skip*

I was honestly bored especially now, i wanted to do something or hang out with someone but I had no one to do it with. Luckily I received a text message from someone, I checked the notification and smiled to myself to see who it was.

It's Jake!!!!